Seoul

"We'll be landing in Incheon International Airport,South Korea in 12 minutes

"We'll be landing in Incheon International Airport,South Korea in 12 minutes. All passengers standing is needed to be seated, seat belts are need to be fasten, and tables folded back. Thank you for coming along with Singapore Airlines, we hope to see you again soon."
The announcement woke Jungkook up, his eyes flutter as the night sky began to rise over Seoul. The city glowing in the dark, small twinkling lights of the roads and buildings fill the night.
Jungkook took a breath in of the cold airplane air. The dim lit room made silhouettes of people aboard. Namjoon next to him had fallen asleep too. He opened his phone, still no response. He shut it as he tried drowning himself in sleep again.
A piece of him says no, he declined that voice and shut his eyes. He laid his head next to the window, seeing fluttery Seoul light up in the night as he got drowsier and drowsier, slowly succumbing to the sleep.

A certain blonde walk up to him, running on the beach he was in just days ago. The sun is getting low, the golden rays jumping on the dark sapphire water, reflecting shades of red and orange. The clouds made figures of gold in the sunlight, the city just behind them, towers of sliver buildings peering over. the white sand feels like the clouds above them. The heavens dim lit as the solace set. Ocean winds in his  blonde fluffy hair, decorated in the lights, his face smiling as the sunset painted his face, his smile makes the sunset the second most beautiful thing in the moment. The gentle waves brush both of their foots, his laugh a soft melody that drowns him more in his slumber. How did he got here?
How did he get to be at this point?
How did he fell in the ocean of dreams, Park Jimin. Singapore was a wonderland and Jimin was the fantasy that he needed.

"Jungkook.."
His heart skipped a beat.
He began to smile at the boy.
He then put his hands behind Jungkook's neck. As the scenery was a music that only they can hear. He raised his hands to Jimin's waist as they danced in the moment.
As that moment was only a dream.

-

"Lousy night, huh?"
Namjoon commented as they walked out of Incheon and into a cab. The night was neon. Bright and cold, the air was hold, Jungkook looked outside of the window into the streets of fluorescent lights in shades of blue.
"Yea.. lousy."
He replied back minutes later.

Jungkook opened the window to let the wet air brush his face and smell the cold smell of rain

Jungkook opened the window to let the wet air brush his face and smell the cold smell of rain. Call him depressed, he only wants Jimin.
All he cares about now is to go home quick and sleep, again.
The night was as lousy as the two had commented, another lonely night in Seoul.

Was that the sense of kalopsia?

Jimin was a beautiful symphony he can listen to all day long. God knows his mistakes and he does too, but is hopeful thinking really that dangerous?
Jungkook was done feeling guilty, even though he is. He's ready to fix this, to
fix them.

The car went turns in the streets of Seoul. The tall buildings covered in glass reflecting the neon lights. The streets busy, people in havoc. The cab went past Dongdaemun market, Jungkook smiled as he remembers the time he had with Jimin in that night market back in jolly good Singapore.
He remembers when Jimin ordered that black coffee.
"You sure Black coffee?"
Jungkook questioned.
"Yes."
He made the statement.
As the coffee arrived and they started drinking their coffee Jungkook saw how Jimin's face flinched as he took the first sip.

"Jimin,"
"Yea?"
"Anything wrong?"
"No.."

"You don't like the coffee?"
"No! I like it it's the usual you know. Sometimes i even drink two cups of these and like.. a lot."

He giggled at the fond memory.
"Oh Jimin.."
he said to himself, smiling as he remembered how he caressed Jimin's cheeks, sweet dreams oh that boy..
Soon enough he finds himself taking a trail back to the past. He remembers the boy's sweet smile. Sweet like honey, so addictive ..

The tall buildings slowly turns into short apartments and soon enough they reached houses and residents.
dim street lights fill the cold air.
Jungkook lets the cold winds brush his hair and he closes his eyes.
maybe if i smile at the pain it'll eventually go away..

"Thank you sir."
Namjoon thanked the driver as he got their baggage out of the cab.
Jungkook stared at their house as the clock in his phone shows the time close to midnight.  He sighs when Namjoon pat his back and carries their things to the porch. Jungkook walked upand knocked the door. A few moments later their mom comes out wearing a face mask in a bathrobe. She siled and hugged them. "How's Singapore?"
His mom asked them as she took their baggages. "it's wonderful!"
Namjoon said as they walked inside, his father asleep on the couch.
"Jungkook?"
His mom looked over her shoulder to look at him. He smiled tired, "it was amazing.." He simply replied.
"What about your friends?"
Mom asked again.
Namjoon looked at him and Jungkook did too. he smiled again.
"They were very nice.."
His mom smiled happily and sat down.
"What about that one?"
His mom's smile gotten bigger.
"You know..."

"The cute one.?"

Jungkook's eyes jumped. Namjoon looked away uncomfortable. Jungkook felt a little punch in his stomach. He only nodded to her question.
"I'm taking a bath."
He quickly said and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

He strips himself off of his clothing and sat in the bathtub. The warm foamy water comforting his mind. He stared at the bathroom's ceilings as his mind wanders at nothing. His memories then played a sweet laugh.

"I miss him.."
The word blurts out of the blue.

His heart then hurts a little.