Shopping. Ah ma.

"JIMINNIEE!!!" His mom ran and lend her laksa and chopsticks to the maid and ran for hik and hugged him

"JIMINNIEE!!!"
His mom ran and lend her laksa and chopsticks to the maid and ran for hik and hugged him.
She also start kissing him and Jimin cringed but laughed and hugged her back.
"JIMINNN, 好了?怎麼樣?要吃了?這個是你的朋友嗎? 啊啊你很可愛!他能說中文嗎?"
(JIMIINN, are you good? how are you? do you want to eat? is he your friend? ah~ how cute you are! can he speak mandarin?)
She looked at me and smiled.

"No, mom he can't speak chinese.."
He looked over us awkwardly.
Tae and Yoongi and i were staring at each other.

"Oh okay then, Call me Auntie, Auntie Eshter. And you are?"
She introduced herself.
"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, and thank you for inviting me to your beautiful house, i think It's just amazing!"
I smiled at her then bowed.
"Ah you're very welcome! You're so sweet!"
She smiled and pinched my cheek.
"Jiminie, 你要男朋友嗎? 他很好!我很喜歡啊!"
(Jiminie, you want a boyfriend? he's nice! i like him!)
Jimin then hit her shoulder and she laughed.

"Hey Auntie Eshter!"
Tae smiled at her and hugged her.
"Ah, Taehyungie! how are you dear? nice seeing you and Yoongi again."
She said then hugged Yoongi.

"Come, come! I've just finished the food! Come, let's eat!"
They walked towards the dining room, without opening their shoes.

and i was like, you can do that? and then I nervously walked behind them, still wearing my shoes.

We sat down the long table and his mom started bringing all sorts of food from the counters.
They were beautifully arranged in rattan and traditional plates, but in a fancy way. If my family did that it would've looked.. pity?
I recognise some of it. there were varieties of fried noodles, seafood, meat curries, vegetable stir fries, small snacks and cakes and rice cakes.
The thought of her cooking all of this is sorta.. hard.

"Did you cooked all of this Auntie Eshter?"
Tae asked taking his spoon and chopsticks.
"No, i only cooked the noodles, the rest were the cooks."
She smiled and sat down.
"Nur!! where's the iced tea?"
She called the maid who quickly ran to the kitchen and brought out three pitchers of iced jasmine tea.

"I hope you like it."
She smiled at us.
"Now, who's leading the prayer?"
She asked us.
Me being the church kid that i am i said that i wanted to lead the prayer.
We then prayed then started eating.
When we ate Auntie Eshter keeps on asking things about us then she looked at me.

"I don't know much about you Jungkookie, tell me? what church do you go to?"
She asked me, then taehyung and yoongi chocked on their food.
"I go to a korean protestant church.. and i used to be in the choir when i was younger.."
I said eating the shrimp.
"Ahh, good very good!"
She smiled then pointed out her thumb.
"Jungkook, what business does your family do?"
She asked me.