The House.

"Jimin! Are these your pop rocks?" Taehyung asked Jimin as we got inside his car.

"No, even if those are mine don't touch them" Jimin replied as he took the pack and threw it out of the window.

"Ugh, rude." Taehyung said.

"Tae you can't just eat random things you found in car seats. You're so gross. How old are you."

"Rude."

"He's mentally 5" Yoongi replied.

"Bitch,-"

"At least i'm not the one whose thirsty for Jimin's cousin"

"You like rosè?"

Jimin asked yoongi with shock in his face.

"No, ew."

"So where are we going now?" Yoongi asked Jimin. Changing the topic.

"Home. Duh?" Jimin replied.

The car drove down the streets of Seoul after they had gone shopping and teaching Jungkook the way to live when you're friends with rich people. Casual...

The ride was silent, Yoongi had his headphones on. Taehyung had his eyes on the window. Jimin was on his phone.

Jungkook played with his fingers as the silence continues. Bags of prestigious brands pile on the car floor. They had bought him an expensive leather jacket, three Gucci t-shirts and a pair of black leather boots. He looked at Jimin who now was looking out the window.

Seoul was always bustling. Tall buildings with shiny lights fill the dark sky. The traffic was okay. People were walking. Jungkook looked up as a droplet fell from the sky, then later the sky was dripping fast. He laid his head on the window as the dot shaped water droplet turns into little water meteors rolling down the car window.

He looked at his new friends. Taehyung had fell asleep. Yoongi still on his music, Jimin was still on his phone, when he looked up at Jungkook.

"Why are you staring at me, Jung?"

"Ah, nothing."

Jungkook's phone then ringed. He took it out to find his mom calling him.

"Hi mom"

"Jungkook, where are you? It's 8 o'clock. I've called Chanyeol and he said he wasn't with you-"

"Mom, I'm coming home right now."

"With?"

"A friend. His driver is driving us. And no, he's not drunk."

"You better come home soon"

He cut the call. Jimin had been listening to the call.

"Your mom?"

"Yea, she was asking me where are you now? Why aren't you home, and you know,.."

Jimin smiled and laughed a bit.

"Lucky you.." He said.

Jungkook scoffed at the reply.

"Is she home?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, why? Wanna meet her?"

Might as well introduce the rich guy to my mom, he thought.

"No, I mean I would like to, but not now.."

He smiled. His face itch an emotion of slight sadness almost.

"You know.."

"My mom also calls me to ask me if I'm home yet."

"Every mom does."