Marina bay birthday

"Had he answered your calls yet?"Jimin asked the two boys next to him who were as concern as him

Jimin asked the two boys next to him who were as concern as him. Jimin was pacing back and forth in his room, still in his pyjamas. His Marina bay birthday will start in 3 hours, he hasn't even got dressed yet. Taehyung and Yoongi are the same, they had been dead worried about the disappearance of Jungkook last night as the party, he didn't came home.
"Should we call the police, i mea-"
Taehyung said before being cut.
"No, we don't want to fish attention. Let's just keep low. I'm sure we'll get to him, Singapore's a small island! Where could he run off to anyway?"
Jimin said with a pit of confusion, anger, sadness, and disappointment in his voice, throwing his hands in the air.
Yoongi stood up after he had been silent since yesterday.
"Let's just get ready, yeah?"
Yoongi said with his fingers pinching his nose bridge.
Taehyung took a deep uncomfortable breath.
"We can't just let him be! He is out there somewhere we don't know. He might have been smuggled? Kidnapped? or-"
Taehyung stood in front of the two of them.
" -No! Yoongi's right."
Jimin cut him with a cold voice.
The two other boys stood there dumbfounded, he was just basically crying because Jungkook disappeared. Now he doesn't even care?

"Let's just go okay?"
He pinched his nose bridge and took a deep breath.
"My family already paid for the party."
He said pacing.
"Let's not waste the money. Get ready."
He said sitting with his face covered.
Yoongi and Taehyung looked at him
worried.
"What about Jung-"
Yoongi spoke up.
"Get ready you two, We'll leave in ten minutes."
Taehyung and Yoongi frowned at his reaction, they walked out of the room slowly and got into their rooms.
Jimin now was sitting there alone, laying on his bed with his mind wandering to Jungkook.
"Where the hell are you.."
He turned over. His heart aches.

Was he using me?

He got up with his mind twirled. His head was hot. Where is he? I swear if i find him I'll snap his head and carry his dead body by myself. He thought of Jungkook, and though of where he could go. He wanted to go and look for him, but the party starts soon.
"Argh!" He yelled in frustration throwing a tantrum at the pillows on his bed. He threw the pillow to the window making a loud thud.
He didn't know why he was like this, he is mad, confused, worried. He wants to see Jungkook so bad. But he's angry at him. Why did he left? I told him to meet me at the old house. He started yelling in stress, Yoongi and Taehyung can hear it from their rooms.
And like every single time, after anger comes sadness.
As he took his breath in, his voice hitched and tears fell unconsciously.
It took him awhile to realise he was crying before brushing all of his tears dry. He didn't know why he was crying.. All he knows is he misses Jungkook.
He got up and put on his clothes.

He looks at himself in the mirror. Gazing into his reflection in his mirror.
He sighed at his reflection, wishing that is he had one wish, he'll wish for himself. For he to never exist.

Jimin's doorknob turned as the door slowly open. Taehyung and Yoongi outside waiting with worried looks on their faces. Taehyung got up as  was is view.
"Jimin,"
He walked towards him. The boy in front of him looking pale and sad. Like a little sad looking flower. He was wearing what he had bought the other day.
"Let's go? The driver's downstairs."
Taehyung asked the boy, placing his palms on Jimin's cheek. The other only nodded.
-