Chinatown

author's POV:they ran into the Limousine laughing

author's POV:
they ran into the Limousine laughing.
Jimin had called his Limousine driver to pick him up. After they were finished looking through the books Jimin decided for the both of them to go together. Taehyung and Yoongi was probably still in the complex somewhere. Jungkook didn't knew exactly why he was laughing, as long as he's staring into those eyes that felt like home.

He didn't knew what this new feeling was. An attraction, a longing, a sudden happiness, an unexplainable cheer, an urge to cup the person's face.
the fact that he knew he was lying to Jimin the whole time and in the same time being allured to him. How Jimin
tried bringing his walls down for Jungkook a bit, somehow feeling he was worth it. How he tried to forget the
wounds a relationship could make just to see Jungkook's smile.
Somehow feeling he was worth it.

Laughing at particularly nothing, loving being in each other's company. Ignoring the fact that they both were trying their best to be the better for this moment, not caring about the temporary happiness.
The journey was a blur as the only thing they remembered was smiling at
each other little do they know the big pagoda had been already appeared.

Jimin took him by the hand and got off into the bustling market.
Flooded with people selling from cheap sunglasses to expensive antiques.
The old buildings were connected to one another with strings of lanterns and Chinese decorations. They ran in the crowds as Jimin too did not know why he brought Jungkook here,
some time later they were shopping for souvenirs and small decorations.
Jungkook bought a full traditional tea set and a rack of keychains. Jimin had bought them matching necklaces. Even though they knew it only costed $2 it felt as if it was priceless.
The sky was lit with lanterns and the starry night above.
He loved every second of the night as they explored the paths of Chinatown.

They had sat down in a small kedai and Jimin ordered a cup of pure of black coffee. He didn't like coffee. He just wanted to impress Jungkook.
"You sure Black coffee?"
Jungkook questioned.
"Yes."
He made the statement.
As the coffee arrived and they started drinking their coffee Jungkook saw how Jimin's face flinched as he took the first sip.

"Jimin,"
"Yea?"
"Anything wrong?"
"No.."

"You don't like the coffee?"
"No! I like it it's the usual you know. Sometimes i even drink two cups of these and like.. a lot."
He stared into Jimin's eyes. Raising his eyebrows at his sentence.
"I don't think so .."
Jungkook took Jimin's cheek by surprise when he cupped it with his hands.
"Hold on, there's.."
He started rubbing his finger near his lips.
Jimin felt his heart skip a beat at the soft and sudden touch.
He got lost when he felt Jungkook's face only centimetres away from his skin. Gasping quietly at the gorgeous face carved in the lights.

"Jungkook-"
He whispered as Jungkook sipped his coffee.
"hmm?"
The taller looked.
"Let's go."
Jimin said grabbing his hands out of the little coffeeshop

He took the boy away from the light and the buzy crowds down a small lit alley with closed stores.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the location Jimin dragged him to.
"What are we doing here?"
Jungkook asked.
"Just follow me!"
Jimin walked ahead of him. Leading him into a small garden.