His House

The night went just like that my first day in Singapore was done.
We dropped our things in the hotel, which was the president suite by the way.
then we went to eat at the night market and boy did i ate a lot, we had everything that the market had, Jimin said he missed the food and he wanted us to try every single one of them.
We ate varieties of stir fried noodles and kwei tiaw also he bought some ice deserts and some satay and char grilled fishes, sour sweet prawn stir fry, some mussels, curry paratha roti, and a chilli crab.

Uncle rockstar ate too and took us back to the hotel after we went thrifting in seven-eleven. He then went home and we immediately fell asleep.

Jimin decided today that he wanted to take us to his childhood house. His mom called him yesterday and said that she'll be going to Singapore for a business trip and thought that she could see her son for a while.

The morning was a blur i woke up the bed with 3 bowls of empty ramen and a dirty plate next to it. Maybe i ate more last night.. i think.

i got out to find the others still asleep in their own rooms so i decided to take a shower first and get ready.
I texted Namjoon to check on him, Jimin got him in the same hotel as us.
Namjoon quickly replied and said that he's just done taking a shower and will go down to the restaurant for breakfast.
I texted him that i'll join him.

After i got out of the bathroom and changed the others still hadn't woke up, so i decided to take one of the room's card and went to the restaurant.

As i arrived at the restaurant i can see Namjoon picking up something on the buffet. I sneakily went up behind him and surprised him.
He ended up dropping some of the food off the plate.

"Goddamnit Jungkook you little shit."
He cursed as he went to pick up the food but a cleaning lady just stopped him.

"I'm so sorry hyung."
i said trying my best yo comtain my laugh.

"I'm gonna get the table."
I said and rushed to find a table outside. I found an empty table by the pool so i sat down and texted Namjoon where i was.
As i hit sent the message, a notification came.

Chanyeol hyung?

Chanyeol hyung 😤

How's Singapore kookie?🇸🇬

Fun so far, what's up?😙

Nothing much, How's
the other guys

Fine hyung, can't wait
to see you again😘

Me too 🙃 how's Jimin , lol
tell me things about him!
you promised to me when
you decided to go.

"Jungkook, hey!"
Chanyeol said as the others still laughing ag Bangchan's jokes.
"Yeah?"
I replied as i sat down on the floor next to Felix who was still trying to open his soda can.
"Why don't you tell us things about Jimin you know,.. or what he talks about as you'll be in Singapore!"
He said.
"So, like a spy?.."
"Not really,.. just tell us stupid things that he does at Singapore, and maybe we could tell the other kids at school."
Chanyeol stated and laughed.
"That's a good idea.."
Felix said.
"Maybe it'll stop the kids at school from worshipping him!"
Bangchan thought.
"And oh-oh can i be the one spilling it to the others?"
Bangchan asked as he raised his hands.
"Isn't that the only thing you can do?"
Tzuyu said to him.