The Wedding

Two days passed like a breeze, Jimin had finally met up with Daniel again. After some time not talking to Daniel, being around him feels weird. As if there's something missing, somethings had changed. Jimin couldn't be more happier to meet him after a long time, they talked about so much things, Daniel even introduced Jimin to the lucky girl, Danielle.

No kidding, that's her name. Daniel and Danielle. Danielle Chu to be precise. Her parents are from the Taiwanese plastic Chus. Some people at the family meet up got her confused for the Malaysian peanut Chus, Some thought she was related to the Singapore Rachel Chu that married Nicholas Young, whoever she is.
Even though some people said she's actually American and not Singaporean, and that she ran away from home to be with Nicholas.
Then his family had to persuade Nicholas to dump her, then some bulshitty drama appears then they got married in a church surrounded by 80 police crews, and 10 military teams.

Was that out of the blue? yes it is, but i have to make the word count longer, so here you are reading Jimin blabbering to himself about the rumours of Nicholas Young and Rachel Chu. fascinating isn't it? Okay, back to the story.

She's a pretty woman, about average height, asian that is. Pretty curly hair, Probably permed. A skinny body, possibly out of malnutrition. And a warm smile. For a person coming out of a family that produces plastics, she managed to stay out of the procedures, which is astonishing. But maybe she's actually pretty, and that you people are just underestimating her because of Jimin's pessimistic narration. And about the perm, she actually did permed her hair. She said it herself.

Nicholas however was still the usual, tall, well built, clumsy as usual, and an all around funny guy

Now it's just 6 AM, the wedding will start exactly six hours from now and Jimin is still half awake and watching a replay episode of dance moms, while sacking a bag of bagels. Somehow Jimin recovered surprisingly good.. For the past two days his mind had been Jungkook-free. And up to this moment Jimin didn't even once, look up their chat history. probably deleted it at some point, but hey!
And now he's not crying over the second guy that dumped him, but okay right? Although Taehyung and Yoongi had endlessly texted them an "Are you okay?" and "Stay strong." texts which Jimin just replied with a lazy snapchat.
And just every room that Jimin enters just feels colder now. It's probably because of him. Even he feels he had changed somehow. He's more silent, and more judgemental than usual. He's more on edge lately. Which is annoying. He feels like he's in a mood swing or some sort. He feels like he needs to scream at someone or just ugly glare someone every now and then. And mostly Rosé's the victim of these newfound traits. Good that she understands him.

Jimin needs to stop watching Jojo siwa now and start bathing.

So he did, he shut down the annoyingly high pitched and hyper activated girl's voice and stripped himself down to plunge himself into the bathtub. He looked over the faucet, he had bought some bath bombs the other day and he might just use them now. He then turned on some scented red candles, Dark cherry and vanilla scented, and tore apart some red tulip petals from the vase in the dining area onto the surface of the bubbly bath. The bath itself smells like Cherries and Cognac. A sweet succulent and sconky smell.
(I don't even know what sconky means, but by the description i hope you understood.)
He then untied the bathrobe and sat inside. He can't wait to infuse his skin to the scent of berries over sweet alcohol. He then played a tune from a beats speaker. Yes, Beats.
Then he opened Kakao talk and scrolls through his contacts.
"Kang Daniel? Nah, He's Jihoon's"
he slides down again.
"Park Jihoon? He's Daniel Kang's."
"Jackson Wang?.. too daddy."
"Oh Sehun? No, he likes that Byun Beomhyun? Baekhyung? whatever his name is."
"Who should i send nudes to,..?"
He mumbles and thinks very hard on this very important question.
"Ah, I'll just send it to all of them."
after leaking his body to the boys, they quickly read the message. They all replied differently. Daniel only replied with a shock face emoji "🙀" and a cat one too. Jihoon texted " I'm sorry, I'm dating Daniel Kang." Jackson Wang said " Why tho? but damn." then  Sehun actually replied back with his nudes. huh, fun.
Jimin laughs and shuts off his phone and sunk his head into the bubbly foams. His mind then wandered to a certain stupid boy that his mind though he should send his nudes to,
He quickly dismisses it with a "The fuck?" and quickly got mad. He then shut off his stereo and continued the bath in silence.