damn.

Jimin walks himself through the sea of humans. A bunch of people he didn't know, check.
Can this night just go perfectly as he planned. His original plan for the night was for the four of them to walk to the gardens by the bay and see the light show.. but then this happened.
He really wanted to show Jungkook this new world that he had always known and longed. Not knowing why impressing Jungkook was a great achievement in process for him, but it is. He likes Jungkook.. A Lot, the way the boy smiles sends Jimin's a swarm of butterflies in his stomach.
The sound of his laugh was something of a symphony to Jimin's ears.
He enjoyed the boy, wanting him to be with Jimin for as long as he can.
Jimin felt vulnerable in this stage. Letting his heart open and unguarded.
Afraid that Jungkook might break his heart, and Jimin didn't want that.
but again.. Jimin trusts Jungkook with everything, i mean they kissed goddamnit! He must love Jimin.
He likes thinking about Kook a lot, memories with him over the past months are like precious little fireflies that'll light up Jimin's dark nights alone. He felt that Jungkook honestly likes him, and he really wants Jungkook. His eyes on him, his hands on his, his last name. He thinks they're going a little bit to slow.

I love him, he loves me. Simple, that is all love needs.

Maybe we're going too slow, he wanted Jungkook fast. He wants to wrap his hands on Jungkook's hips on a motorcycle in the middle of the night on an empty highway with winds in their hair.
For pete's sake, both of us are in love!

"Jimin.."
His grandma shakes his hands.
Jimin snapped out of his
Jungkook-highway-getaway daydream.
"yes?"
Jimin said looking at his grandma.
The old woman with probably the most expensive piece of silk on her skin leans into Jimin's ear.
"你有個朋友了嗎?"
(have you got a girlfriend/boyfriend)
"Not yet.."
He smiled softly.
"Get one soon."
She said in her slow speech.
"That beauty isn't going to be with you forever."

Jimin thought about it for a moment.
They were in the old family house, waiting for the tan hua to bloom.
Then the rest of the party will see.
He wondered where Taehyung and Yoongi was. He had been miss-calling them for awhile now.
His cousins and uncles and aunties were sitting around the house as well.
As they expected Jimin's dad wasn't here. They also admitted that they didn't expected Jimin to be here as well. They didn't want him.
Jimin was well aware of this, he only wanted a family that excepts him. Nobody did. His cousins whispering into each other's ears, laughing.Aunties shooting dirty looks, judgemental.
"ah, he's here? I didn't expected that to happen?"
"where's his ungrateful mother? probably left him too ah?"
"he only showed up because he wants to rub his money on our faces."
"i heard he has a new boyfriend, whatta slut."
"his face is unhappy, probably because of his ugly childhood."
" his face makes me wanna cry myself to sleep."
"he's lucky he's Ah ma's favourite. if he wasn't he probably would have been dead."
They were dead pan staring into Jimin's brain. He shuffled in his seat uncomfortably, his mother was nowhere to be seen.
"小包,好了嗎?"
(xiǎo bāohǎole ma?)
are you fine?
his Grandmother looked over him and held hid hands.
"很好。"
(hěnhǎo)
I'm fine.
he said quickly.
He felt like he was in a court founded guilty for a crime a he didn't do. He felt like he wasn't appreciated, he felt worthless to them. Big dark clouds standing above him. Jimin swore he would scream right then and there. He hated them, he felt his tears in the back of his eyes threatening him to cry. He remembers Taehyung and Yoongi's stories of their family. They would camp together, do a getaway. Tell stories around a fire.
He heard stories of warmth and love. Jimin was alien to this imagination.

love? your family doesn't even love you..
he felt a droplet streaming.

"Look it's blooming!"
One of the aunties yelled out. As the flowers in the middle in the room began blooming. Everybody's eyes were pointed at the fluorescence.
the maids then opened the doors. And everybody outside then started coming inside. Jimin erased his tear then ran into the crowd. Only one thing in his mind. Kook.

He pushed himself in the crowds, searching foor Chaeyeong and Jungkook. He can feel his heart pounding in his eardrums. He just want somebody to hug, His eyes hot.
He walked down the crowded pathway, looking left and right. People looking at him confused. then he feels a finger touching his shoulder, Taehyung and Yoongi. Jimin jumped himself into their arms. Taehyung and Yoongi confused looked at each other. Taehyung shushes gently as they make themselves to somewhere quiet. avoiding the crowds.

"Hey, hey.."
Yoongi pat his back. Jimin's hand wrapped tight on his shoulder. His face buried in his chest.
"What's wrong Minnie?"
Yoongi looked down on the crying boy. Moving his hands on Jimin's head.
Taehyung standing next to them holding Jimin's shoulders.
"It's okay.."
Taehyung said sweetly, patting his head.
"Baby.."
Taehyung hugged him. As Jimin started to cry more, his sobs being more audible. Yoongi sighed to himself and hugged Jimin tighter, resting his head on Jimin's. Making a group hug.
They stayed in that position until Jimin calmed himself. Taehyung humming to a calming song as he geld his crying friend. A minute later Jimin lifter his head, Yoongi seeing his eyes open upand red. His cheeks puffy.
"What happened?"
Yoongi questioned.
"Jungkook.."
Jimin said through his sobs.
"What did he do?"
Taehyung looked at him.
"I want him.."
Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's chest.
Taehyung took a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Call him."
Yoongi said to Taehyung.
Taehyung turned to them and nodded.
He dialled the numbers, but sadly no one answered. He tried again for another five times before giving up.
"He's not answering."
Taehyung said with worry in his voice.
Yoongi sighed in frustration.
"Where is that brat?"
He mumbled.
"He lied.."
Jimin said in a small voice, new tears running through his cheeks.
"he'd say he'll be here.."
He started sobbing again. Yoongi held on him.
[•-•]

----------------------------------------------

Namjoon jumped at the sound of his hotel door knocked violently at night.
His eyes wide open. sweat trickle down his face as he looked at the time on his phone; 02:36.
He held back a scream when the door beats itself again. he stayed quiet waiting for a sound, staying still under his covers, then it went silent. As if time had stopped. His ears were ringing at the silence, he looked up from his blankets staring at the door.
He slowly got out and tiptoed himself to get a knife from the room kitchen.
He held it behind his back and slowly steps to the door, taking a peek from the peephole.
He saw a man, with a black hoodie. covering his face. He jumped a bit at the sight, thinking he might be murdered. He stared at the door as he is having an internal battle with himself to open the door.

don't! he'll kill you.
no, what if he's someone else?
He's a psycho, he probably has a gun with him.
y-you'll die! you'll die!
stop! i'll open it..

he took the doorknob as he twisted the keys.

I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die.

wait, Jungkook?

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?"

"Can i sleep here hyung? Just for today.."

A/N: HEY GUYS SO AN ANNOUNCEMENT! SINCE I'M AN EXO-L TOO, AND LIKE I PRAISE CHANBAEK LIKE 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I HAVE A CHANBAEK FF COMING YA'LL !1!1!1!
IT'S CALLED DESPERATE AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA DEBUT IT NEXT WEEK AT SAME TIME CRAZY RICH ASIANS ARE UPDATED!!! GO AND READ IT YALL!1!1! AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 💜💜💜💜