Fansign

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
| italics = english |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

She waves to the fans with a huge smile that never left throughout the day

She waves to the fans with a huge smile that never left throughout the day. Earlier, NCT Dream went to Inkigayo and performed there before coming to their fan signing. Fans began to file in. Mark held the microphone in his hands as he introduces the group. "To the world, yeogi NCT! Annyeonghaseyo, NCT DREAM iminda!" The 8 members yelled and bowed respectfully. Taking a seat, Mayse settles herself in between Jaemin and Jisung.

The first fan had just reached her. "Annyeong!" Mayse smiled brightly, greeting the fan before taking the album from the fan and signing quickly whilst keeping eye contact with the fan. "You're really pretty unnie~" Mayse looks at her, her expression saying she disagreed. "Very pretty! Honestly!" Mayse giggled before reading her post-it note.

To: Pretty May
Out of these groups, who do you listen to?
VICTION
The Boyz ✔︎
WANNA ONE ✔︎
ASTRO ✔︎
OTHER:

"Can I tick more than one?" Mayse looked at the fan who nodded. Gripping the marker in her hands, she crosses the last three. "I haven't listened to VICTION yet, but I have a close friend in The Boyz," She smiled.

"Oh?~ Really? Who's your friend? What's your favourite song? Who's your bias?" The fan asked, excited.

"My friend is Eric! We attend the same school! he's in my class! My favourite song would be their current one; Right Here. I like the beat and concept of it. As for my bias, my bias is Eric, but I also like Kevin and Sunwoo," Mayse answers all the fan's questions as she held the fan's hand. Saying goodbye as she continued with the next following fans. "Hi hi!" She waved cutely to the male in front of her who shyly bowed. "How old are you? Are you my oppa?" She questioned. Innocently looking up at him from signing his album. He nods and tells her he's 20 years old.

"Ah...this is...f-for you," He hands her a plush toy of Eeyore. Mayse beams brightly and lets out a small squeal as she hugs the toy tightly against her chest. Thanking him, his cheeks begin to heat up for her cuteness. "Y-you're w-w-wel-welcome!"

"Do you have a question for me?" She asked, looking for the post-it note. She soon found it with his help and read it out loud. "Out of my bias from these groups, who do you want to get close to the most?" She scans through the options and crosses the box of IKON's Bobby. "Bobby sunbaenim seems like a fun guy who's always happy. I want someone like that in my life, I'm surrounded by idiots like Haechannie and Jeno," Mayse lips unconsciously began to form a pout as the male in front of her nodded. "Thank you for coming!" She said as she waved goodbye to the fan and greeting the next one. She reads the question after a short talk with the fans.

To: Queen May-May
Out of the NCT boys, who is closest to your ideal type?
나나!~

She smiles and waved the fan goodbye. "Mayse unnie! This is for you~" a small voice said. Mayse glances over to see a child the age of 8-10, carrying a flower crown.

"Wah~ Thank you! Can you put it on for me?" She asked politely as she bowed her head for the child to put the flower crown onto her head. She lifts her head, smiling as she signs the child's album and her question. "Would I marry Jaeminie? Uh okay!" She cutely waves goodbye to the fan.

Mayse sat back into her chair as she held the microphone to her mouth. Trying to find the words to say. "Shall I sing something?" She asked the NCTzens who cheered for her to sing. "What shall I sing?" She accidentally mumbled into the microphone, causing a small erupt of laughter that soon died down.

"naneun aniya, swibji aneul geot gata, yeojeonhagedo neon nae haruharureul chaeugo~" Mayse softly sang into the microphone, her soothing voice consumed the venue as fans swayed side to side in their seats. "ajigeun aniya, babocheoreom doenoeneun na, ipgae maemdoneun mareul samkil su eopseo~" She continues as her eyes closed gently, listening to the sound of her voice. "It's not fine~" she ends it as the fans cheered.

"Oppa, what's that?" She asked Mark as she got up from her seat to get a drink. He looks up and explains the item in his hands for her, also asking her to order him an iced coffee. "Manager oppa! Can we get one iced coffee and a strawberry frappe?" Their manager nods and heads off to the cafe to grab one of each. When he came back, he handed the female the drinks. She places Mark's on his table and skipped over back to her spot. Sipping her frappe happily as fans took pictures of the cute idol.

"Oh! You should be arrested!" Mayse said as she pointed to a fan. The fan questions her as to why she should be and what the female idol said caused the fans to awe at her cuteness. "You're too pretty~" Mayse then began to randomly dance to What is Love? by TWICE before going blank and walking around the table and looking at the gifts she had received from fans.