Questionair

"Hello viewers, we are here with a very special guest, please introduce yourself to our viewers"

"Annyeonghaseyo NCT Mayse iminda!"

"Okay, so Mayse, all you have to do is answer these questions honestly, easy right?"

"Yes!"

"The member with most tears?"

"Ah~ either Jisungie or Jungwoo oppa"

"Someone you love?"

"My fans!" "And NCT and my family of course"

"Someone you miss?"

"My family"

"Someone you hate?"

"Private information"

"Member you'd marry and why?"

"I think i would marry a DREAMIE because we're close in age and I'm really close with them."

"Favourite song?"

"Currently I am YOU by Stray Kids, go buy and stream it!"

"Your fear?"

"Losing someone close to me..."

"Favourite animal?"

"I like all animals, but if I had to choose, either lion or sloth"

"Favourite NCT song?"

"I like We go up and The 7th Sense the best"

"Hardest dance to learn?"

"The hardest to dance? black on black for me"

"Your ideal type?"

"Someone taller than me, a supportive and amazing personality, honest, loyal and someone who buys me food~"

"Favourite scent?"

"Roses, Vanilla, Lavender and Newly printed paper." "Is that weird?"

"Weird habit?"

"I have a habit of playing with my hair when I'm nervous or bored and covering my laugh when I smile or laugh"

"Something you miss about the US?"

"My family. My dad's doing business, Youngjae's working and Nami is studying there"

"School life?"

"It's okay. I finished a few of my exams not long ago"

"Taeil to Mayse?"

"Taeil oppa is a very special person to me. Both him and Taeyong oppa have taken good care for me since we were younger so I have a lot of respect for him. I try my best not to stress oppa out cause he's taking care of eighteen other people. I try my best to behave around him. He's also a great singer and I'm happy to have him as a member honestly."