👶🏻 Babysitting Baohe's and Youngjae's Son 💖

•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘∙•

birth name: Leo Son Min Kyu (순민규)nicknames: minnie (parents), kyu (family), baby kyu (mayse), precious angel (baohe), daddy's little boy (youngjae), cutie kyu (nami), baby lion (nctzens)birthdate: April 18th 2016 age: 2 Korean age: 3height: 1'3" w...

nicknames: minnie (parents), kyu (family), baby kyu (mayse), precious angel (baohe), daddy's little boy (youngjae), cutie kyu (nami), baby lion (nctzens)
birthdate: April 18th 2016
age: 2 Korean age: 3
height: 1'3" weight: 26.7kg
blood type: B
birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘∙•

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

Sihyun and Mayse sat in the car, silence taking over as the young idol is being driven to her older brother's temporary house that he shares with his husband

Sihyun and Mayse sat in the car, silence taking over as the young idol is being driven to her older brother's temporary house that he shares with his husband. Youngjae would be out of town for business reasons and Baohe had gone to visit his family in China. The two had recently adopted a child from an orphanage that Mayse has raised money for. His name was Minkyu, he was left at the orphanage at the age of 4 months. His parents weren't ready for a child at the time of his existence, which led them to leave him at the orphanage.

"I can't wait to see baby kyu~" Mayse cooed as she scrolled through her phone. Liking photos on her Instagram feed. "I'm so glad Youngjae oppa and Baohe asked me to babysit him," she smiled.

"Will you be able to?" Sihyun asked humorously. Mayse playfully glares at her manager, pouting at her statement. "I'm joking, May. You'll be fine~" she reassured. After a few twists and turns, they arrived at Youngjae's and Baohe's temporary housing whilst living in Seoul. Mayse motions goodbye to her manager, skipping her way up the stair towards the door.

Unlocking the door, Mayse tiptoes into the room, peeking in as she softly calls for Minkyu. "Minkyu?~ Baby Kyu?~~" she hears tiny whimpers from a room. She strolls over to the sound and enters a baby blue room with a white bed near the window. "Oh, baby~" she cooed. "I've missed you~" Minkyu rubs his right eye cutely as he stared up at his aunt.

"A-auntie M-May?" he stutters cutely. Mayse awes at her nephew and smiled softly. "W-where d-dada?"

"Dada's busy with work and you're other dada is home with family," she answered, patting his head tenderly. "Come on now, it's time to get up~" her voice was smooth and delicate to his ears. The small child nods, pulling his covers over his tiny body. Mayse can't help but melt at the sight of him. He waddles over to the door, opening it wide in order to make his way to the bathroom. Mayse smiles and goes over to help the child with his journey to the bathroom.

The time now read 12:05 PM. The two sat in the living room, watching TV till Minkyu spoke up. "Auntie, can we go out to eat?" he asked. Mayse looks down at him with a gentle smile. Asking what kind of food he desired. "Cake!!" he cheered.

Mayse giggles. "Cafe?" the small child nods enthusically, running and soon tripping his way to the door to put on his shoes. "Yah! Minkyu-ah! Be careful!~" she shouts after him, walking over to the door and placing on her shoes.

"A-auntie..." Mayse glances over to a crying Minkyu who holds his left shoe whilst is left wore his right. His tears fall, coating his cheeks. "I-I can't do i-it~" he hiccups, wiping his tears away with his sleeve. Mayse cooes, leading over to the step, making him sit so she could fix his shoes.

"Like this Minkyu-ah~" she shows him the correct way. Minkyu's eyes gleam in delight, jumping to his feet as he hugs his aunt's legs, thanking her for her help. Mayse smiles and picks him up in her arms. They exit the house, not forgetting to lock it and made their way to a provided car from Youngjae.

Upon arrival, Mayse exits first, opening the back door to release Minkyu from his car seat in the back of the car. "Kaja Minkyu!~" He holds her fingers as they made their way to the cafe after locking the car of course. Entering the large store, Mayse carries Minkyu in her arms as small puppies rush to the newcomers. Minkyu whimpers and buries his head in the crook of Mayse's neck. Patting his hair softly, Mayse orders for the two and thanked the worker. She goes to spare table and gentle places Minkyu down so he was standing on the seat beside her.

A brown-furred puppy runs over to the idol, jumping at her feet causing Minkyu to cry in despair. He was afraid. "Minkyu-ah, there's nothing to be afraid of~" she reassured the child, the jumping puppy now laid comfortably in her arms, napping. His cries quiet down as he waddles over to his aunt, reaching out to pat the dog. Mayse gently grabs ahold of her nephew's hand and gently stroked the puppy with his hand. He walks closer, patting it without her help. "It's cute right?" Minkyu nods, giggling.

"Here's your order Mayse-ssi~" Mayse does a small bow to the worker and handed Minkyu his drink. Minkyu plops down onto his bottom, sipping his milk happily as Mayse took small sips of her strawberry frappe. Once they finished, Mayse placed the puppy in her lap down and carried Minkyu, thanking the workers for their hard work and went over to their car. Minkyu had fallen asleep. Mayse gently places him in his car safety seat, buckling him in before going to the driver's seat to drive them home.

Once home, Mayse takes off his shoes and goes to put him to bed. Mayse smiles, caressing his hair before placing a soft kiss on his forehead, whispering a goodnight before leaving him in the dimly lit room. The idol walks down to the living room, fishing out her phone to text her brother.

CEO 💖
how was it?

it was good!
we went to a cafe and the owners had their dogs there!!

minkyu's afraid of puppies though?
didn't he cry?

yeah he did
but do not fret, super auntie may's here
I helped him overcome his fear :)

I'll believe it when I see it sis

tRiGGeREd 😤