💞 Follow Jinma On Their Date ❣️

.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.
| italics = english |
.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

"Hello everyone~" Mayse waves. "Today is January 10th, and it's currently 7:30 in the morning," She looks around her room whilst filming herself. "The other members are sleeping still and i'm hungry," She presses her lips together into a thin line. "Let's go wake Taeyong oppa!~" she cheers. She shuffles through the hallways and makes her way to Taeyong's room. Knocking once, she peeks into the room to see two sleeping bodies. "Because I care about my oppa's appearance on the internet, I'm not going to bring the camera close to his face~" Mayse smiles, setting the camera on his dresser before making her way to his bed.

"TY oppa~ il-eona~ baegopa~" Mayse whined, shaking him from side to side as he twist and twirls in bed. "Oppa!~"

"Okay, okay, I'm up," Taeyong told her, sitting up and ruffling his red hair. Cheering softly, Mayse stands and grabs her camera, exiting the room and back to hers.

"Okay, so TY is up, and making me breakfast~" Mayse smiles, placing her hand under her chin. "Today is a free day for me, so I've decided to go out and about," She beamed, making her way to kitchen to see food set out on the table.

"The last clip you saw was from earlier

"The last clip you saw was from earlier. It's now 9 something and I'm in Myeongdong," Mayse said, walking through a crowd. "I'm going to meet up with someone special, so let's go meet them," she popped the 'p'. After a few minutes, Mayse was standing with someone beside her, however their face wasn't showing. The two entered a restaurant, settling down at a bench with a menu. "Cha~ Jinnie say hi~" Hyunjin smiles and waves at the camera, looking at the menu after.

"Let's get this," Hyunjin points to an item on the menu. "And this," he pointed to another item. Mayse scans through the items, subconsciously pouting as she points to something. Saying she wanted that. Hyunjin nods, standing to go order for the pair.

"Jinnie is ordering, and I thought I'd react to his and stray kids' performance at MAMA~" Mayse smiles. Settling the camera down, grabbing her phone as she types of it. Hyunjin has returned with a disk that beeps when their order was ready.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin asked, sitting down beside Mayse, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his frame. Mayse snuggles into his frame, sitting sideways as she tells him what she was doing. "Really? How embarrassing~" he laughed nervously as he covers his left eye.

Mayse has just pulled up the video of Stray Kids' performance at MAMA

Mayse has just pulled up the video of Stray Kids' performance at MAMA. Hyunjin returned with their food, settling it down before thanking the chef quietly and eating. "While Jinnie is eating, I'm going to react to his performance." Her eyes fixed on her phone as she silently gasps at her boyfriend's performance. "Wah~ so cool~" She smiles. A few minutes passed and the two had finished their food. Leaving the restaurant, the two decided to go around shopping.

"Oh, oppa, this is cute," Mayse said, reaching and grasping a black beret. Lately she has been into the beret scene. Hyunjin, nods as he looks at the various colours and patterns. "Should I get one?" Hyunjin shrugs, cuddling into her small frame as the waddle into the store. "Why are you so clingy?" Mayse questioned as she and Hyunjin enter the store for her to pay. After buying the beret, the couple walked around more. Mayse decides to stop recording to spend time with Hyunjin.

"Okay, so I'm home now," Mayse said, jumping onto her bed, laying on her back as her hair spreader out crazily

"Okay, so I'm home now," Mayse said, jumping onto her bed, laying on her back as her hair spreader out crazily. "Jinnie and I finished our date, then I went to practice and now I'm home," she said. Her fingers play with random strands of her hair as she thinks.

"If you guys have any video recommendations then leave them in the comments, my life isn't that cool," Mayse said as she turned onto her stomach, pushing the camera away from her face. "I don't know who's cooking dinner, but I might order take out instead."

With that, Mayse bids goodbye to her viewers with a soft smile. "Bye bye NCTzens~"