ALLKPOP

𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑!
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 27𝗍𝗁 2018

NCT's Mayse was spotted leaving her usual hair salon, Lina and Pups, rocking a new hair style! Fans say she is preparing for her repackaged solo album from October! However, she could have also gotten a new hairstyle for NCT 127's repackaged album!

Rumours spread fast and SM Entertainment were quick to release a response in Mayse's honour. SM states: "Mayse has in fact been materialising her own work, working in the studio till late night. Mayse has expressed her desire for a repackaged album however [the company] refuses her needs due to the conflict it causes in her nct schedules. We plan in the future to allow our artist to release her great music pieces and we hope fans understand where we are coming from."

According to an unknown source, Mayse had written and produced so many songs that the company decided to follow through with the repackaged album! Rumours have also stated that Mayse was the first member to record her parts and film for the MV!

What do you think?

comments:
@ncttrash : this is so exciting yet sad. Mayse has been working really hard~~~

@mayseshair : My QuEEn iS rEtURnINg!!!!

@nctsqueen : we all know it's gonna be bOMb aF

@lalalaisland : wonder what concept tho comeback will be

@jungsisterss : we stan one (1) hard-working queen

@uwucouple_otppp : uwu

OTHER ARTICLES :

• TEN REASONS WHY IU IS NATION'S LITTLE SISTER

• LEE HI SUES YG ENTERTAINMENT?!!

• TWICE TAKES NATIONS GIRL GROUP TITLE FROM GIRLS GENERATION?!