🍪 Bake cookies with me and my brother + Q&A ❣️

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
| italics = korean |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

"Hello Royals!" Mayse screams into the echoing kitchen. "Today as you can see is going to be cooking/baking related!" she gestures to the area she stood in. "But!" she points at the camera, "I won't be doing it alone!"

Slapping the kitchen counter, she makes a ba bam! sound as her older brother; Youngjae casually walks in. "Yes my big brother is here! And we're going to be answering questions that were tweeted to us," Mayse smiles. "Also if you don't know, I'm back home in L.A for a few days cause of tour, buy tickets now! Link in the description box below!" she points at the camera before gathering the things they needed for the video.

"Okay!" Mayse claps her hands together, creating a noisy sound before continuing her sentence

"Okay!" Mayse claps her hands together, creating a noisy sound before continuing her sentence. "Today we are making basic chocolate chip cookies because Minkyu wants chocolate chip cookies," she smiled. "Youngjae shall start while I ask questions!"

The idol clears her throat. "Mayse, how does it feel to have a brother?" She looks at the camera. "It feels nice. I have someone to protect me from bad guys and comfort me when I make bad decisions," she smiles, going back to her phone. "I'm so confused about y'alls relationship, please explain for me."

Youngjae stops, handing the bowl over to Mayse to take over as he explains their family tree. "Basically, Mayse, Nami and I are blood-related. Our mother died from an illness she received whilst given birth to our twin siblings that also unfortunately didn't make it. Our dad got remarried to another woman and she had a son, that being model-actor Nam Joohyuk; our step-brother. Then you have my husband; Baohe who I recently married last year, you also know Minkyu; mines and Baohe's son and Mayse, Nami and Joohyuk's nephew. That clear for you?"