Weekly Idol (NCT 2018 ver)

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

"Weekly Idol!" The two hosts shouted into the white basement. Their voices echoed throughout the room. Coni and Doni stood in the room as Coni explained their guest for today. "Last time there was an issue when NCT was here. Hyungdon couldn't understand the concept and got confused a lot." Coni explained to the camera as 19 figures silently giggled at his words.

"To be honest, I still don't understand," Doni states as he looked as his fellow colleague. "NCT, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, NCT U, what else?" he listed. Suddenly, a group of voices were heard. They all giggled at his words as they continued to explain the group. "So everyone under the brand NCT is here," Coni said as NCT cheered and clapped for themselves.

"Let's welcome NCT!"

"Let's greet the viewers, gmskekak!" Coni and Doni said unison as they swung their arms towards the camera.

"Dul, Set!" Taeyong counts as the group continues. "To the world! Here's NCT! Annyeonghaseyo NCT iminda!~" the group bowed and applauded again. Taeyong then explains their greeting to the two hosts.

"Alright, NCT. Is this NCT or NCT 2018 or NCT U or what?" Doni asked, already ready to face the difficulties of understanding the NCT system. Explaining that all the members in the room were all of NCT. Mayse stood in between Mark and Jaemin. Her hands in front of her, intertwined as she stood there awkwardly. Listening to the voices around her.

"Why did you come out on here?" Doni asked, stressed. Mayse then spoke up as she gestured to the two hosts.

"It's because you guys are the best hosts!" the female smiled as the two hosts thanked her. It was now time for introductions.

"You should go 'Hello I'm NCT Johnny' and keep rotating," Doni demonstrates his idea as the group nodded and followed his actions.

"Annyeonghaseyo Johnny iminda!"
"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyong iminda!"
"Annyeonghaseyo NCT maknae Jisung iminda~"
"Annyeonghaseyo Jaehyun iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Haechan iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Renjun iminda"
"Everyone, annyeonghaseyo Mark iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Mayse iminda~" She smiles towards the camera.
"Annyeonghaseyo Jaemin iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Lucas iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Yuta iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Jungwoo iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Chenle iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Jeno iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Ten iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Taeil iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Doyoung iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Winwin iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Kun iminda"

And here comes another round! Johnny, Taeyong, Jisung, Jaehyun and Haechan got another introduction before the cameraman got dizzy. The 18 members then went back to their original places. "Finally, it's time for me to try braining the concept of NCT universe," Doni said as the members applauded him. Coni suggests Doni greet those who had come on the show beforehand. He shakes Johnny's, Mark's and Mayse's hands before giving up. He stops and waits and observes the large group. He shakes the leader's hand and Haechan's. He gives up right after. "Raise your hand if you are NCT 2018," Doni said as everyone but the host raised their hands. He could not wrap the concept of NCT around his head.