𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉

01

01. 다시 만나 (𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟) title
written by: 하퍼 produced by: 이대희
a song written for NCTzens. mayse dislikes goodbyes especially ones in international countries for SM TOWN, she finds it especially hard. so, mayse dedicates this song for her international fans and k-fans to listen to after concerts or promotions, saying she will return and both mayse and NCTzens will see each other again.

" 나를 기다려줄 수 있니? 내게 약속해줄 수 있니? "

02. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕗𝕥. 𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕂𝕚𝕞
written by: 하퍼 produced by: 레이
this song was written for NCTzens. she always keeps an update on the things fans say on the internet and on social media. she's read the fan fictions and imagines made by fans and decided to write a song with Lay for those fans who wished to have her as a significant other. however, the song includes the miscommunication feelings between the two lovers.

" 이 의미 없는 문자는 뭔데 , 하지만 나는 진짜를 원해 "

03. 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
written & produced by: 하퍼
this song is dedicated to her fans telling them a friendly reminder that won't be gone forever and will return to their home country at some point in her career. it was created with the purpose of comforting her fans whenever they feel sad after she leaves them to return home and create more music for them.

" 걱정마 , it's just a friendly reminder "

04. 𝕎𝔼𝔼𝕂
written & produced by: 하퍼
this song expresses the feelings of being alone and hurting. mayse wrote and produced this song during her first few months of living in Korea by herself. She left LA and her family to pursue her dream to be an idol at a young age and this song helped her through her tough trainee days.

" 언제까지 이곳에서 혼자 남아있을까 , 또 하루를 보내고 잠이 들어 버려 "

05. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕥. 𝕒𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟
written by: 하퍼 & 미크이 produced by: 하퍼
mayse wrote this song out of boredom and was trying to complete this album. she had watched a lot of proposal videos and decided to make a confession song for her fans. she wanted to make this song feel like it was the singers doing all the talking however only had the female's side and therefore asked haechan to feature on her track which he automatically agreed to.

" 너의 것으로 불리고 싶다 "

06. 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
written & produced by: 하퍼
memories is a piano ballad mayse wrote in 2016 about her mother and twin siblings that she lost years prior to her debut, which saddens her and she sadly couldn't focus as much on her upcoming debut thanks to the song. after completing it, she left it aside due to the pain it brought her and only pulled it out now for fans to listen to as a way to tell fans her feelings about the topic of her mother.

" forever in my mind , memories ~ "