Mayse's perverted friend

Mayse had invited Baohe out to meet her close friends. Knowing Baohe would be nervous, she told him that they were too, apart of the LGBTQ community. Mayse sat with her friends inside a Korean BBQ restaurant. Seeing Baohe enter the restaurant, Mayse raises her arm, signalling him over. "Introduce yourselves~," She said cheerfully. "These are some of my friends from America, Katie and Alex."

"Hi I'm Xing Bao He~" He shyly bowed. Alex looked at him up and down, clearly enjoying the view of Baohe. Katie slaps his arm lightly as the two introduced themselves to Baohe.

"It's nice to meet you too!~" He said gleefully. Everyone orders the family meal and drinks. Mayse and Katie, being underage, chose soda as their drinks while Alex and Baohe went with the traditional Soju.

"So, Baohe, do you have a boyfriend?" Baohe chokes on his drink. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are you not gay?" Alex asked concerned. Honestly, he thought Baohe was really cute and most certainly hot.

"No! I am gay!" He said quickly. Maybe too quickly. It was very awkward. The girls had gone into the bathroom, leaving Alex and Baohe and Baohe wasn't liking the looks Alex were giving him. Because of this, Baohe drank a lot more than he had planned and texted Mayse for help.

"So, do you...I don't know, maybe wanna go out?" Alex asked flirtatiously. He caresses Baohe's right bicep. Before anything more could happen, Mayse and Katie returned from the bathroom. Alex moves away from him as he lets out a sigh of relief out.

"Yah, are you trying to hit on him?" Mayse questions her friend. Alex just winks. Suddenly, Mayse's phone goes off. She glances down and sees her brother's contact name light up her screen. Immediately, she answers as she sits with her friends and Baohe. "Eung oppa~ Ne, he's with me, wae? Ah~ Right now?" She glances over to Baohe, who's face is beet red. "Maybe you should. He seems drunk. Ne. Ne, okay I got it oppa~ Okay, see you soon!" Mayse pats Baohe's shoulder. "Yah, Youngjae oppa is coming to get you~" Baohe only smiles weakly. Alex, who had an interest in Baohe was confused as to who this male was. Was he Baohe's brother or friend?

"Hey, who's Youngjae? Is he Baohe's brother or -"

"Boyfriend. I'm his boyfriend," The trio of friends turned towards the voice and saw Youngjae standing there. Wearing black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. He looked like a badass. Alex bits his lips in disappointment. "Yah, you need better friends," Youngjae said to Mayse in a monotone. "I'll take him," Youngjae walks over to Mayse and Baohe. He lifts his lover over his shoulders and pats his sister's head. Saying goodbye to her and her friends.

"Be careful!" Mayse shouts to the two. Youngjae raises his hand, signing that he acknowledged her words. "Wae? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" She questions her friends who are looking at her with wide eyes.

"You didn't tell me he had a boyfriend!" Alex yelled. Mayse shrugs, saying he never asked for Baohe's relationship status. "Who is that by the way? He was hot!~" Alex fangirls. Biting his lips as he imagines Youngjae again.

"Hey! That's my brother! And he has a boyfriend!" Mayse shouted. Glaring at Alex.

"Is their relationship stable?" Alex was finding out every possible information he could to possibly ruin Youngjae's relationship so he could date him instead. Mayse scoffs. Telling Alex about Youngjae's and Baohe's year-long relationship and that he should stop his breakup plan immediately.