Times Youngjae gets jealous of Mayse because of Baohe

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
italics = english   |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
bold = chinese  |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

"Babe! Let me meet Mayse!!" Baohe, Youngjae's boyfriend of nearly a year whines as he sways Youngjae's arm. The older male glances down at his lover. Observing as Baohe's eyes widen with pleading. "Please?" He whimpers.

"No," was Youngjae's answer. Short and simple.

"Why?!" Baohe lets go of Youngjae's arm and stomp his feet like a spoiled child would when they didn't get what they wanted. Youngjae turns and gazed out of the living room window, thinking deeply in thought. Baohe huffs in petty and marches into their shared bedroom, irritated at his boyfriend's dispute of meeting the famous Mayse Jung.

It's because I know you'll like her more than me. I don't want you fanboying over anyone else but me.

~

"Introduce yourself," Youngjae said in a hoarse tone. He rested beside his boyfriend, across from his sister. Mayse had just come home from visiting their younger sister, Nami in the states and had requested a meeting with him and his boyfriend. Baohe heard Youngjae and Mayse's conversation and begged, literally begged, Youngjae to take him.

Much to Youngjae's disliking. He still took Baohe to meet his famous sister. Baohe shyly clutches onto Youngjae's crossed arms. He bows shyly before grinning at the female in front of him. "Annyeonghaseyo Xing Baohe iminda," Mayse grins from across the table.

"Annyeong, I'm Miyoung, call me Mayse or May~" She smiled gently. By now, Baohe was mentally freaking out. Her smile is so cute in person!! He slaps his boyfriend's arm a few times. Having enough of it, Youngjae grabs the menu on the table.

"Let's order!"

I knew to have you meet her was bad.

~

"Babe, isn't May so cool? Look at this!" Youngjae glances up from his book when Baohe asked his question. "Ah, I wish I was as cool as her!" Baohe pouts. Youngjae's eyes twitch. Since meeting Mayse, Baohe hasn't stopped talking about her.

"You're just as cool as her baby," Youngjae replied, going back to his book. Baohe stares at his boyfriend then back at his phone.

"Stop lying to me babe~" Youngjae sharply snaps his book shut, causing Baohe to flinch. "Is something wrong?" He asked his lover who glared at him. It's true the two had their arguments however Youngjae hadn't ever laid a hand on Baohe, nor would he ever.

"Why?" Youngjae looked away from Baohe's innocent eyes. Mumbling out a 'nothing', he stands and walks out onto the two's apartment balcony.

~

"Oh? Youngjae? I'm sure he won't mind!" Youngjae, who had been in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the two, walked into the bedroom. He raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend, who had received a call from Mayse early in the morning. "Right?~" Baohe looked at Youngjae.

"Youngjae oppa can come too!" Mayse's voice can be heard over the phone. Her voice cheerful as usual. Youngjae thinks for a few seconds before shrugging. He and Mayse made plans to meet on Saturday so he was fine with her meeting his boyfriend.

"Ani, you go have fun with May, just hurry and eat breakfast," Baohe squeals and ends the call with Mayse, but, not before saying goodbye. He immediately gathers his new clothes and thinks.  Thinking about what would impress Mayse the most. Baohe had this feeling that he had to always be presentable to Youngjae's family, yet he never admitted it to Youngjae, himself.

Why? Because Baohe likes seeing his boyfriend get jealous of his own sister. "I'm going now! Thanks for breakfast!" Baohe pecks Youngjae's lips before rushing out the door, desperate to meet Mayse.

"Aish, you're always excited to see her...you don't ever get that excited when you see me," YOungjae grumbles as he cleans the dirty dishes that his boyfriend had left behind.