👻 SM Halloween Party 🎊

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

"Taeyong oppa!!" Mayse yelled, her hand grasping her phone tightly

"Taeyong oppa!!" Mayse yelled, her hand grasping her phone tightly. The male dressed in a sailor suit rushes over to her. Thinking something had gone wrong. Giving the young girl a 'what is it?!' look, Mayse shows his the phone and smiles. "Pose for the camera!" Sighing, Taeyong poses and Mayse captured the memory.

Smiling, she checks it and thanks Taeyong before skipping over to the Dreamies. "Yo Dream!" She yells, giving Mark the phone to take a photo. She had decided to dress as Morticia Addams for Halloween. She had dyed her hair back to its original hair colour just for this occasion. When she was doing her solo shots, she posed as if she didn't care for anyone.

💀💀💀

Once the group finished taking their pictures, they still had time till the party. Their managers had given them the idea of filming a dance practice video in their Halloween customes. Mayse agreed but the others were indecisive about it. "Ah oppa! Please! It'll be fun!" She pleads as she flails Taeyong's arm around like a child. "Please! Please! Please!" Having enough of her whining, Taeyong finally agrees, causing the other members to agree. Mayse jumps slightly in excitement but due to the fact that she's wearing heels, she ended up falling to the floor laughing at herself.

"Ah, babo-ya~" Jaemin chuckles as he helps her up. NCT DREAM would be filming first then NCT 127 then Mayse's solo Siren. "Let's get it!" He cheered as NCT DREAM stood in their positions for We go up.

💀💀💀

At the Halloween party, Mayse posed on the red carpet with Taeyeon, Seulgi, Taeyong, Ten, Mark, EXO-CBX and Luna. She was then escorted inside to her seat, she interacted with everyone from the company. "Unnie! I love your custom!" Mayse compliments Taeyeon who was dressed as Annabelle. Taeyeon thanks her and compliments Mayse's custome. "Ah~ Thank you!~"

"Yah! Son Miyoung!" Luna shouts from inside her Groot custom. "Am I cute?" She asked as Mayse stood up. Amazed at Luna's custom.

"Wah! neomu gwiyeowo!" Mayse cups the giant Groot head into her hands, playfully shaking it, causing Luna to hit her hands. "Ah, mian~"

💀💀💀

"Okay, time for the costume contest!" Sooman said into the microphone as everyone inside the room applauded for his announcement. He introduces every contestant before it was Mayse's turn. "Finally we have our princess, Miyoungie!"

The 18-year-old elegantly walked over to the CEO of their company, taking his hand as she stepped towards him. Acting like the character herself, she speaks in her voice. "I am Morticia Addams from The Addams Family," She said as she intertwined her hands together.

"Okay! Time to vote!" Everyone was given a piece of paper and pen to write a contestants name then a staff member would count all the votes. "Alright, the votes are in!"

"Okay, third place is..." Everyone did a drum roll. "Taeyeon!" The famous senior stood from her spot, her dog in hand as she made her way towards the stage, accepting her award.

"Second goes to~" again, everyone in the room did a drumroll before the winner was announced. "Luna!" Everyone applauds as the female wearing a giant Groot head. She accepted her awards and went back to her seat with the help of Taeyong and Wendy.

"And first place goes to!" Everyone once again, drum rolls. "Our princess, Mayse!" Everyone cheers as the young girl stood from her seat between Taeyeon and Yeri over to the stage. She greets her CEO and hugs him. Smiling as she accepts the gifts. She turns and smiles at the camera as the pair took a photo together.

💀💀💀

The night continues with loud music and dancing. Mayse films her friends as they dance crazily to the music being played through the speakers of the room. She moves around and meets with Baekhyun, who's dressed as a mummy with fairy lights wrapped around his torso.

"Oppa! Let's take a picture!" She screams on top of the music. Luckily, Baekhyun hears her and nods, agreeing to the photo. The two adjusted themselves to get into the view and posed. Baekhyun widening his eyes and Mayse fake hissing to show her fangs. She captures the photo and thanks him before going off to find other artists to take photos with. She fins BoA dressed as a cheetah. "Unnie!" BoA turns and looks at the girl. "Photo?" The older one nods as Mayse sits beside her and extends her arm, getting herself, BoA and Yeri in the shot.

The two did a peace sign with a smile while Yeri did a silly face. After taking the photo, Mayse checks it and laughs uncontrollably. She had just noticed Yeri in the photo. BoA smiles and tells her to send the photo to her through kaokaotalk. Mayse nods and sends BoA the photo and the other ones they had taken earlier.

💀💀💀

The night has ended. Mayse has accidentally entered DREAM's car with Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin instead of going in the van with the rest of 127. She was too tired. Taeyong has told the dreamies to make sure Mayse had taken off her makeup, changed and immediately slept. "Too sleepy~" Mayse mumbles against Jeno's shoulder. He chuckles and carries her bridal style into the dorms.

"Must...take...off...make...up," she stumbles as she sleepily closes her eyes and takes off her makeup. Somehow, she did take off all her makeup and changed. Jaemin had to tuck her into bed though. She collapsed right after exiting the bathroom, where Jaemin was waiting to brush his teeth before bed. He gives her a goodnight kiss before returning to his daily routine.