💔 What's been going on ❣️

𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Hey Royals..." Mayse mumbles. "This isn't a vlog nor anything that special...It's just me addressing what's been going on lately." She sadly smiles into the camera as she sits crisscross on the floor, on the side of her bed. She takes a deep breath in and begins her explanation.

"Okay, so firstly, as a lot of you know, Hyunjin and I broke up," she stated. "And since the rumour of our breakup started, many thought it was because of him cheating; which is completely false," Mayse cleared up as she gazed into the camera with sad eyes. "Also me crying in the airport had nothing to do with mine and Hyunjin's breakup. And I'm going bring this topic back up later."

"Anyways, Hyunjin and I broke up because...being idols and dating is really difficult. We never have time for each other because of busy schedules and we both knew that," she explained. "We both decided it would be best if we split up and focus on our careers. We're still friends and will always be supportive of each other and our achievements. I'll be going to their concert here in LA on May 17th to support the boys and I hope to see a few of you guys there," Mayse smiles.

"Secondly, going back to the airport-crying situation. My brother; Youngjae called me that day and informed me with some news that shall and will stay personal, so sasaeng fans, screw you, don't go diggin into my personal issues or any of my families. After the call, I flew out to LA to be with my family and just spend time with them before I go back to Korea to promote."

"Thirdly, I'm not participating in the upcoming concerts in Canada and the new NCT 127 album because of my new mini album will be releasing soon and I need to be back in Korea to promote while the boys are in performing in Canada."

"But yeah, that's it," Mayse shrugs. "I love you and I'll update you soon~"