Mayse Son Answer the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED

"Hey I'm Mayse Son and today I'm doing the WIRED Autocomplete interview." Mayse did the introduction calmly.

•••

Mayse smiles, her left leg crossing over her right as she grabbed the white cardboard from the staff behind the camera. "Is Mayse Son..." she states, turning the board so she can see it as well as the cameras. "Is Mayse Son single?" Mayse nods for a few seconds, acknowledging the question before continuing on, not answering the previous question. "Is Mayse Son bisexual?"

"No, I am not, however, my older brother is," she stared at the camera. "Is Mayse Son from royalty?" she begins to let out breathless laughs. "Um," she tucked away a piece of hair behind her ear. "As far as I am aware of...no but maybe after some digging, I might?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Is Mayse Son dead?" Mayse pulls a shocked face. "I am very much alive thank you!"

"Wow, that was a stab to the heart, okay. Is Mayse Son done with fans?" Mayse shakes the white tape off her fingers and looks into the camera. "No, I am not done with my Royals and Nctzens, sasaeng fans? now that's different."

"Is Mayse Son in Stranger Things? Oh wow. I am honoured but no I am not. I am however friends with the wonderful and beautiful Millie Bobby Brown. love you, Mills, ~"

"Next board please!" she requested dramatically, throwing the board, quickly apologising when the board hit one of the staff. "Does Mayse Son...Does Mayse Son have children?" shocked again. "I do not have real children that I have physically given birth to but Jisung, my member is my child and I have two dogs, one named Bear and other Juniper."

"What breed are they?" a staff asked her.

"Bear is a Pomeranian and Juniper is a baby Shiba Inu. Okay, next one..."

"Does Mayse Son have any tattoos?" smiling she nods. "I do. I have four tattoos and each of them has meaning." she giggles. "Does Mayse Son boyfriend? that doesn't make sense..." Mayse repeats it again then shakes her head to continue her interview. "Does Mayse Son speak Spanish? Yes, I do!"

"Can you speak a but for us?"

"Maaf aku tidak mengerti" Mayse smiles. "I said 'Sorry I can not understand' in Indonesian~"

"Does Mayse Son have siblings? Yes. I have five actually. two beautiful angels, one amazing younger sister named Nancy and two protective brothers named Jake and Joohyuk," she smiled. "Does Mayse Son love me?" she looks deeply into the camera. "yes. yes, I do."

She threw the board and grab the next board. "What Mayse Son...What is Mayse Son star sign? I am a Virgo. What is Mayse Son Instagram? uh, its @/maysesonxo! follow me," she winks. "What is Mayse Son favourite colour? uh, it's blue. What is Mayse Son to you?" confused, she looked at the camera. "Is that like a quiz?" shrugging she plopped the board onto the ground.

"Okay, Who Mayse Son...Who is Mayse Son boyfriend?" skipping the question, she moves on. "Who is Mayse Son celebrity crush? I have a few." Mayse gazed at the camera. "I have Cole
Sprouse," she scratches the corner of her eye, "then Son Eunchae and Go Minhee, and Finn honestly."

"Who is Mayse Son favourite band? My favourite band is NCT obviously. Who is Mayse Son ex-boyfriend? the most known one is Stray Kids Hyunjin," she stated. "But I also dated Kang Daewon. We are still friends though."

"Who is Mayse Son brother? My brothers," she empathises the 's' with a smile. "Is Nam Joohyuk who is my stepbrother and extremely tall and my full brother is Son Youngjae / Jake Son who's an amazing photographer."

"Who is Mayse Son hairstylist?" Mayse smiles. "Her name is Lina, she's an amazing hairdresser and does all my hairstyles for promotions and she owns a hair salon in LA and South Korea called Lina Hair and Pups!" Mayse promotes, throwing a wink at the camera.

"Okay is this the last board?" seeing the staff shaking their head, Mayse smiles and grab the board. "Where Mayse Son...Where is Mayse Son now? um in LA and if you want a specific location, I'm at Wired~"

"Where is Mayse Son from?" Mayse plucked off the piece of white tape off her fingers before brushing a section of loose hair behind her ear. "Good question. I was born in South Korea, then moved to Osaka, Japan when I was a month or so, then moved to Sydney, Australia where I spent a good 2 years there, then moved to LA and at the age of six I travelled with an SM scouter to Korea."

"So to answer the question, Korea."

"Where does Mayse Son live?" her head turned and faced the camera. "In both LA and Korea. Where did Mayse Son go to school? I graduated from Seoul School of Performing Arts with the major of practical music," she smiled softly. "Next one!"

"Okay last board, how Mayse Son...How does Mayse Son keep her hair healthy?" Mayse read off as she peeled the tape. "She used a specially made shampoo and conditioner provided by her wonderful stylist aka Lina."

"How does Mayse Son stay in shape? by working out," she stated. "I don't like dieting and was extremely bad at it. When I was training to be a singer, I had this really extreme diet and I just failed. I couldn't resist my love for ice cream."

"How Mayse Son style her hair?" she smiled. "It depends on the day. I usually just leave it out or tie it up in a ponytail or a bun."

"How does Mayse Son make music? Good question, I lock myself in either my studio or my room and just force myself to think of new ideas."

•••

"Thanks for watching my Autocomplete interview, subscribe and like this video for more~" Mayse smiles, waving goodbye to the camera.