🎅🏻 Son Family Way of celebrating 🎁

.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.
|  italics = english  |
.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

MAYSE'S P.O.V

I'm home with my family for Christmas. SM allowed me, due to a healed injury, I've been sent home to rest. not that I'm complaining. Since Nami, Youngjae and Baohe live in America with my dad, I'm left by myself inside my family home. The home I grew up in whilst being a trainee. I kept renting the place for my siblings to use whenever they were visiting. I would celebrate with Joohyuk oppa but he's busy with schedules and his father is busy as well. My step-mother aka his mum lives with my dad in America obviously.

I sighed, thinking of my family as I watch the snow continuously fall from my living room window. It was dark and the room was lit with the christmas tree lights that i had put up weeks ago. no presents sat under it. I frown. One of the things I hate about being an idol is not being able to see my family. I did visit Jonghyun oppa on his anniversary. I cried so hard that day. If he was still here, I bet he'd be beside me, cheering me up from missing my biological family. As I doze off into dreamland, I hear something ringing. It's my phone.

I stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter where my phone had laid. Picking it up and looking at the contact. It's Youngjae oppa. Taking a deep breath in, I answer the call and with a cheerful voice, I greeted him. "Hi!" I said as I stood in the kitchen. Youngjae was talking about what the family was doing over in America. It made my heart hurt even more to not be with them.

"Really? That sounds so fun! I bet Baohe will love it, especially during night knowing you two..." I trailed off, cringing in disgust at the thought of my brother and his lover. Youngjae has surprised Baohe, his boyfriend with a cruise trip for their anniversary next month.

"Hey, he's just too irresistible, how can you blame me?" Youngjae defended as i roll my eyes.

"By being whipped for him."

"How's everything going over there in korea? With your job and your ankle and all?" Youngjae asked worriedly as I smiled at his tone. Telling him my update, I hear loud noises in the background. Sounds of wheels being rolled around the floor to be specific. "I gotta go, Nami wants us to play uno," I giggle. She've always had loved that game since she was little. "Remember that we love you and that we're sorry for not being with you during this time of year."

"I know...Merry Christmas Jae!" I smiled and hung up. I let out a heavy sigh as I walk back into my living room, phone in hand. "I wish my family was here to celebrate with me..." I voiced softly. Tears threatening to fall. Before I knew it, they had fallen, creating small wet patches on my sweater. Just then, my phone rang again. The contact: "kkami addict 💞🐶" displayed it. I smiled and answer the call, my voice bubbly to mask my loneliness. "Mwo?" I said casually. I hear a scoff from the other side and then laughter. "Yah, what is it now?"

"Wanna walk kkami with me? I'm near your house," Hyunjin's voice rang through my ear. I smiled. "You're not answering but I'm taking that as a yes," He confirmed his question before hanging up on me. He's such a dork.

I sighed and changed, sitting in the dining room, waiting for his arrival. The doorbell rings, causing me to smile. I rush over to my door and ask: "who is it?" as a joke. I hear his giggle and open the door, giggling as well. "How was MAMA?" she questions the boy beside her as she clutched onto his arm.

"It was fun. Did you see our performance? was I good? I'm worries it turned out as I imagined," he bits his lip in worry. I gave him a small glare before slapping his arm. Shaking my head and reassured him that his performance with Stray Kids was amazing. "By the way, I have a gift for you," Hyunjin stops by a park bench and sits down. I sit beside him, curious of what he got me.

Kkami kept barking and jumping up at me, so I picked her up and placed her on my lap, playing with her tiny paws. I hear a chuckle and side glanced at Hyunjin, whose giggling at me and Kkami. "Yah, where's the gift?" I asked jokingly. Hyunjin rolls his eyes playfully and places a small bow wrapped in gold paper and red bow on top in my palms. "You really didn't have to," I said before opening it. I see Hyunjin shrug and waited for my reaction.

I opened the gift to see a velvet case. I glanced at my friend with a 'what is this?' face and gasp upon seeing it. It's a ring. A princess tiara ring to be specific. "I have another gift for you, it's at your place~" I glanced at him with a 'what the heck?!' face. He sighs frustratedly and grabs my wrist, dragging myself and Kkami to my apartment.

As we reach my apartment, I saw a note on my door. I looked at it closely and read it out loud even! 'Your wish has come true.' was what was written on the note. I grumble in frustration and burst opened my door. "SURPRISE!" Various of voice were called. I stood there frozen.

My whole family; dad, step-mum, Youngjae , Joohyuk , Baohe and Nami are here. I couldn't help but cry, we were back together after so much time apart. "Yah! I thought you were in America!" I shouted, annoyed at them for lying to me.

"Aigoo, our precious girl is crying, we love baby!~" my dad cooed and hugged me. This created a giant group hug. "You can thank that fine gentleman for bring us here," He gestured to Hyunjin who stood outside the door awkwardly.

I smiled and ran up to him, hugging him tightly. "thank you! thank you! thank you!" I repeated over and over again, each time going faster.

"yah! love birds! look up!" Nami called. The two of us glanced up and saw a mistletoe hanging there. I turned away, blushing at the thought. In the corner of my eye I could see Hyunjin blushing as well. Giggling, i turned back around and pecked his cheek, which turned them into a bright shade of red. my family members chuckled. I waved goodbye to hyunjin and spent the rest of the day with my family, smiling and having fun, well, till my dad ruined it by teasing me:

"i like that young man."

∘∙⋅✩⋅∘∙⋅✩⋅∘∙⋅ ∘∙⋅✩⋅∘∙⋅✩⋅∘∙⋅ ∘∙⋅✩⋅∘∙⋅✩⋅∘∙⋅

a/n : hi everyone! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! i hope you all will cherish your memories of 2018 with joy~ ❤️💚

this year has been a roller coaster for me but i'm so glad i have my friends to come and save the day for me 🥰 i started the year with a happy start then experienced two heartbreaks then got over them and celebrated the end of my school year. i still have two [three] more to go!

i also have a somewhat announcement to make! i will be taking request ideas for future chapters! so if you have any ideas for Mayse's future in 2019 then either just comment or message me privately! either is fine by me :3

and a new possible book may or may not be published? we just have to wait and see!

once again, merry christmas to y'all and a happy new year! spread love and kindness everyone! i love you~~ 💕💘💖💗💓💞💝