Special Gift

Hello,

It has almost been 4 years since my debut. After 10 years of training and isolation, I was able to achieve my long term dream. To stand on the stage and give people hope to reach their own personal dreams.

Thank you, SM Entertainment for giving me the chance to debut and for giving me 21 non biological brothers who love and care for me every day that I am alive. Thank you, Lee Soo Man PD-nim for taking a chance on a six year old girl that dreamt of singing and dancing on a big stage.

Thank you, NCT for being the goofy people you are and for being my rock. Taeyong oppa, Taeil oppa, Kun oppa, Johnny oppa and Doyoung oppa, thank you for being my parents in Korea when I was away from my family. Thank you Ten oppa, Jaehyun oppa, Winwin oppa, Jungwoo oppa and Lucas oppa for making me feel loved and accepted. Thank you DREAMIES for being my best friends in the company and for always being by my side. Thank you NCT for being my number one fan.

Thank you Royals and NCTzens for loving and supporting me every single step of my career. For bring me love and happiness when I was down and couldn't find the will to live. For being the gentle and loving you that I adore.

Thank you Hyunjin, for being the person to put up with my dumb antics, my crazy personality and just myself in general. You mean the literal world to me. Even when I was depressed and not loving to you or myself, you made me feel like the beautifulest girl on the planet. You taught me how to love myself once more and made me realise so much about myself. You are my inspiration in life and I am forever grateful to have you in my life.

Thank you everyone. For everything you have done for me. The love. The support. The awards. The happiness. You are my muse. Thank you for that.

- Forever grateful, Son Mi Young

안영,

데뷔 한 지 거의 4 년이 지났다. 10 년간의 훈련과 격리 후, 나는 장기적인 꿈을 이룰 수있었습니다. 나는 무대에 서서 사람들이 개인적인 꿈에 도달하기를 바랍니다.

에스엠 엔터테인먼트, 매일 데뷔하는 21 명의 비 관련 형제 자매, 사랑과 보살핌. 큰 무대에서 노래와 춤을 꿈꾸는 6 살짜리 소녀를 만날 수있는 기회를 주신 이수만 PD-nim에게 감사드립니다.

당신이 바보 같은 사람들이되고 내 반석이 된 NCT에 감사드립니다. 태용 오빠, 태일 오빠, 쿤 오빠, 조니 오빠, 도영 오빠, 가족이 아닌 한국에 부모님이되어 주셔서 감사합니다. 사랑하고 받아 들여지는 느낌을 준 텐 오빠, 재현 오빠, 윈윈 오빠, 정우 오빠 및 루카스 오빠에게 감사합니다. 회사에서 가장 친한 친구가되고 항상 내 곁에있어 줘서 감사합니다. 저의 팬이되어 주셔서 감사합니다.

내 경력의 모든 단계를 사랑하고 지원 해준 로얄즈와 시즌이에게 감사합니다. 내가 쓰러졌고 살 의지를 찾을 수 없었을 때 사랑과 행복을 가져다주었습니다. 내가 좋아하는 당신을 상냥하고 사랑하기 때문입니다.

멍청한 멍청한 놈, 미친 성격, 그리고 일반적으로 자신을 참는 사람이 된 현진에게 감사한다. 당신은 나에게 문자 세계를 의미합니다. 내가 우울하고 당신이나 나 자신을 사랑하지 않더라도, 당신은 나를 지구상에서 가장 아름다운 소녀처럼 느끼게 만들었습니다. 당신은 나 자신을 한 번 더 사랑하는 법을 가르쳐 주었고 나 자신에 대해 그렇게 많이 깨닫게 만들었습니다. 당신은 인생에서 나의 영감이며 내 인생에서 당신을 갖게 된 것을 영원히 감사합니다.

모두 감사합니다. 당신이 나를 위해 한 모든 일에 사랑. 지원. 수상. 행복 당신은 나의 뮤즈입니다. 고마워.

- 영원히 감사하는 손미영

01. I Love You
written & produced by: 하퍼
i love you is a slow ballad mayse produced on her thirteen year anniversary at sm entertainment. it is dedicated to her fans, a message saying she loves them with everything in her heart.

" 우리 사랑 결코 사라지지 않을 것입 , 걱정 하지마 "

02. Dear You
written & produced by: 하퍼
dear you is a gentle ballad song that follows a letter hand written by mayse and is translated into a song. mayse wrote this song on her birthday in 2012 and has been keeping same for a day she wanted to release it along with a special gift for her fans. this song is dedicated for everyone who loves and supports mayse.

" dear you , you brought light into my empty world "

03. 0613
written & produced by: 하퍼
0613 is a slow upbeat r&b song based off the day mayse met nct when they were in sm rookies. she remembers this day vividly and even has a photo on her wall from that exact day. this date is important to her because its the day her second family was given to her. mayse wrote this song in 2017 during her solo debut without anyone's knowledge.

" distinct feeling , 연습을 잊고 미쳐 라 "