K-RUMOURS: NATION'S COUPLE RETURNS?!

a/n : new ateez member — raehyun is OUT NOW!!

———————————————————————

Hey guys, welcome back to yet another video!

Okay let's get started with today's topic, hear me out okay,

So as we all know, a lot has happened in the month of November for kpop. I mean, Mina performing with TWICE at TWICELIGHTS, Wonho leaving Monsta X, Taeha and Yeonwoo leaving MOMOLAND, S.coups going on hiatus due to Anxiety and much more, including the death of one of k-pop's greatest idols, Goo Hara.

But, are we forgetting the k-industries' most loved couple, aside from HyunA and Dawn and! God Jihyo and Kang Daniel, I'm talking about the visual gods themselves, Stray Kids' Hyunjin and NCT's Mayse!

As fans know, the two dated from late 2018 till early 2019 and broke up due to their schedules. And since their split, they had gone M.I.A. on the situation and continued their schedules with their respective groups, Stray Kids' on tour and Mayse returning home to America after the passing of her father the following week. 

The two haven't spoken of one another since the split unless it was to promote each other's comebacks (which is so sweet of them) but as of lately, fans believe they have rekindled their romantic relationship during the months after their breakup!

MAMA 2019 recently happened and zero SM artists besides WayV and Mayse attended the event. And the same thing happened with JYP! The only groups that went to the event were GOT7, TWICE and JYP, himself. Stray Kids unfortunately didn't attend due to their concert schedules.

Both SM artists won awards at MAMA, WayV winning Best New Asian Artist and Mayse winning Best Dance Performance Solo.

And during her speech, she mentioned Hyunjin!

She quote said: "Thank you Hyunjinie for staying around even when I was being difficult to handle."

Personally, I want them to get back together cause I have been Jinma deprived and need content from themmmmmm

What'ca think about this rumour? Is it true or false?