👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Youngjae's and Baohe's Wedding 💐

.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.
|  italics = english  |
.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.

.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.⋆❀⋆⋅•.
|  bold italics = chinese    |
.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.⋆❀⋆⋅•.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

Mayse was in the practice room with her members, practicing for upcoming stages

Mayse was in the practice room with her members, practicing for upcoming stages. Taeyong had called a a five minute break. Mayse sighs heavily as she grabbed her phone into to see a text from her older brother; Youngjae.

CEO 💖
call me as soon as you see this
i hv big news to tell you

Her eyebrows furrowed in worry and confusion. "Hey, Taeyong oppa?" she called. The older male looks at you after taking a sip from his water bottle. "I have to call someone. Can I go call them?" Her leader nodded. She stood up with her phone, stepping out of the room. Dialling her older brother. "Oppa? What's wrong?" She asked immediately after Youngjae had picked up the phone. "Did something happen?" her voice displayed worry.

"No. Can we facetime?"

"I'm at practice right now, but sure," Mayse pulls the phone away from her ears and presses the facetime button. Her brother's and his boyfriend's face pops up onto her screen. "Oh? Annyeong Lotus!" She waves cutely.

"Annyeong! We have something to tell you," Baohe said. Biting his lips nervously.

"Wae? Is it bad?" Mayse asked, slightly scared. Shaking their heads, Baohe shows his left hand. Maybe gasps and squeals in delight.

"Yah! You okay?!" Her members yelled, poking their head out from the practice room. Mayse ignores her eight members and focuses on her brother and his lover.

"This is so exciting! Lotus, I better be the maid of honour," She playfully glared at him. Baohe giggles and nods. "I'm so happy for you guys. When's the wedding?" Mayse asked.

"We don't have an exact date but we were planning to have it in Korea," Youngjae informs as he shifts his position. Mayse smiles widely. She was beginning to feel guilty for not possibly attending her brother's wedding. "You'll get an invite as soon as we finish them sis."