🏹 Valentines' Day ❤️

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

It's Valentine's Day! (Also Jaehyun's birthday, lol can't forget that) The day most humans disliked because they're single (me; the author)

It's Valentine's Day! (Also Jaehyun's birthday, lol can't forget that) The day most humans disliked because they're single (me; the author). Both Mayse and Hyunjin have been away travelling for their group's world tours.

Because of SM's strict rules, Mayse couldn't return to Korea to spend Valentine's Day with Hyunjin, vice vera for Hyunjin. Mayse was sad about that. She couldn't spend the holiday of couples with her lover because of their tour.

Tonight's performance would be special because of today's holiday. Mayse was asked to perform a special stage for the fans to show appreciation towards them, but however, didn't know about the surprise Hyunjin had prepared for her on this special day.

 Mayse was asked to perform a special stage for the fans to show appreciation towards them, but however, didn't know about the surprise Hyunjin had prepared for her on this special day

It's the night of the concert, Mayse was preparing for her special solo stage; Classic by MKTO. A classic song. "NCTzens! It's Valentine's Day!" The crowd screams as she smiled brightly. "This one's for all of you and my loved ones!!" She giggled, singing the song, lightly prancing around in her heeled boots. The chorus hits. Mayse walks down towards the small centre stage, interacting with the fans who attended the concert with a gentle smile. Picking up gifts that were thrown onto the stage, however, there was one fan that threw someone heavy at the girl, causing her to squeal slightly as she ducks from the item. "4 dozen roses, anything for you to notice!~" she continues performing as she begins to dance with the backup dancers provided by SM.

A microphone stand stood straight in the middle of the stage, waiting to be used. Grabbing the stand, Mayse places the microphone onto the stand, still performing as she rap, causing fans to scream in awe. The song stops for a bit as Mayse giggles and smiles. "Happy birthday to Jeffery!" The fans scream as Mayse continues with the song. Twirling as her red dress skirt flared out beautifully. Her straight hair, spun lightly around her as she smiles, dancing and waving at fans.