LA Concert

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
| italics = english |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

MAYSE'S P.O.V

The other members just arrived in LA after their concert in San Jose. Mark texted me saying they had arrived around last night and wondered if I would be participating in the show. I thought about it. It would be wrong of me to not perform in my hometown; so I texted Sihyun unnie and informed her that I would be participating in the LA concert. Now our group manager knows about it. I got ready and changed into black leggings plus a white tied up crop top and my black old school vans. I told Youngjae where I was and left with Sihyun to the venue. When I entered, I saw the members standing on the stage, resting and waiting for what I think is my arrival.

"I've arrived my children!~" I announced, raising my arms; acting like the most important in the world — which is false. The members turned and faced me before cheering and clapping loudly at my presence. I ran up to the edge of the stage where Haechan pulled me up, hugging me and lifting me off my feet.

"Mi!! I've missed you!~" he cheered, still keeping me in the air. I giggle as he sets me down; allowing the other members to hug and greet me. One of the staff rushed out on the stage with my in ear and head set, which I thanked her for. She helped me with setting it up and getting ready for rehearsals. We rehearsed for a good 4 hours before Taeyong oppa called for break, I grabbed a water bottle from Sihyun unnie and drank around half of it. I'm that thirsty. I did miss a few beats during Cherry Bomb, but that's only because I was thinking to myself and not paying attention. I apologised to the members and staff, who said it was fine; but to me it wasn't.

•••

Tonight's the concert and I can't help but feel emotionally for some unknown reason. Maybe it's because I miss a certain person? I don't really know. My brain isn't comprehending my emotions and feelings. Obviously I was also nervous about tonight but Mark and Haechan were here to calm me down. "Hey, May, calm down," I glanced at the blonde who gestured to me to breathe. I do as he instructed and take a deep breath.

I can do it. I can't disappoint everyone.

The staff began to lead us out to the stage for the opening stage, which went fairly well. The night continued on with special stages and what not. After a few stages, it was time for the talking portion of the song before we continued on with the concert. I introduced myself and waved enthusiastically to the fans who screamed and cheered our names wildly.

"It feels amazing to perform in my hometown. My family are here tonight cheering me on and I couldn't be anymore happier...I just—" My bottled up emotions flows out as my eyes begin to water terribly. I cover my mouth and turned away momentarily, sobbing quietly whilst my members try their best to calm me down. "I'm sorry..." I whispered into my microphone sadly, Mark lightly pouts as he wipes away my tears. "I miss my mum and I wish she was here watching and supporting me...but I know she is up there..." still. My tears continuously falls.

Fans begin to scream out saying its okay and that they loved me, which honestly did make me feel slightly better. "Everyone, let's bring the energy and have a good night!" Johnny announced as we got into the next song. I walked to the back of the stage with Mark's arm around my shoulder; comforting me. We continued the show and honestly had a fun time. I met many fans; interacting with them and receiving gifts from them.

"I love you all!!"

•••

Backstage, I changed into regular comfy clothes and took my makeup off. I removed my contacts and placed on my glasses before I walked over to my parents and said goodbye to the boys who would flying to Canada for the shows there. As much as I would love go visit and have Mark jump around like a maniac, I knew that I was needed here in LA for my family.

"Bye! Be safe!" I waved and emailed at the boys piling into the tour bus. They waved back and the bus slowly begin to leave the venue. I met with my family and Youngjae drove us all home. "I've missed being on stage..." I mumbled, playing on my phone. "And I miss mum..."