📹 Mayse's YouTube Channel ❣️

.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.
|  italics = korean   |
.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

"Hello everyone~" Mayse waves at the camera in her hand. "So, as you can see, I've joined the youtuber community because a.) I wanted to interact with NCTzens more and b.) I have nothing better to do!" She smiles as she gives a sheepish smile. "Anyways, today is," She turns on her phone to check the date. "December 21st and I'm in the dorms. Actually, I think Haechanie is here."

"If you guys don't know already, our full sun fractured his shin during a performance and will be resting for 3 months," Mayse pouts. "Therefore, satan, himself will be staying at the dorms with me. By the way, for those who are wondering, yes my cast is off and I'm able to participate in promotions however Sihyun unnie told me not to because the doctor also said to not put as much weight onto my ankle," Again, a sheepish smile. "To Donghyuck!"

"but before we do," She stops in front of her body length mirror and posed. "here's my outfit of the day!~ I'll explain why I'm dressed up later but let's go see the full sun."

"fullsun-eun eodi issseubnikka?~" she sang lightly as she entered his room. "Annyeong fullsun, how are you?" she asked, adverting the camera to his face.

"tired and upset," Mayse pouts.

"Yah, it's only three months, you'll be better in no time!" The girl tries to cheer him up. "Anyways, the others will be back by 12 so just rest. will you be okay?" Mayse asked him as Haechan nods. Smiling, the girl plants a small kiss on his cheek before exiting his room. "okay! now to tell you where I'm going!" She smiles. "I'm going to meet up with some of my friends from school and we're going to go eat maybe ice cream or tteokbokki, I don't really know."