Fandom Name and Colour

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑!
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 11𝗍𝗁 2019

On April 5th 2019, Mayse Son announced on both her social media ( @maysesonxo ) and official page on SM Entertainment's website to have released a fandom name and colour!

Mayse Son's official fandom name is; Royals and her fandom colour is; Teal Blue. An explanation was also released behind the choices that Mayse had made in the V Live she did.

She explains: "I decided to call my fans Royals because most of the nicknames fans call me are either princess or queen which is royal status. My fans to me are princes/princesses/kings/queens and should be treated respectfully by all, which I expect from my fandom cause royal families are known for their respectful manners and politeness. I chose the colour Teal Blue because it reminds me of the sea and I enjoy the beach a lot. I hope to hold an event for my fans at a beach where I can interact with all of them."

Lightsticks and other merchandise will be produced and sold in SM Store soon!! What do you think about the fandom name?

OTHER ARTICLES :

• ROCKET GIRLS NEXT COMEBACK DATE RELEASED

• YG REVEALS ANOTHER FINAL LINE UP

• KAI AND JENNIE BREAK UP