Mayse V-app Time

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
italics = english   |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

┌.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•..•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┐
|      underline italics = comments   |
└.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•..•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.┘

"Good morning everyone! well it's technically afternoon here in Seoul but what about you guy?" Mayse asked herself. No not actually. She was asking the NCTzens who's been watching this V-live for around 5 minutes now. Mayse had come down to SM Entertainment to practice a few dance routines however got bored fairly quickly. So she decided to go on V-app and start a live. "3am?!" Mayse gasps after reading the fans comment. "Oh my god! you should be sleeping! shoo my child! go to bed!" Mayse scolds the fan who commented. She sighs. "Everyone, please if your a student and your watching this at a late hour, please go to bed~" She smiles sweetly.

"Call people! Who should I call?" Mayse asked after reading the comment. Immediately, comments flew across the screen. Mayse silently giggles, finding it cute how the comments flew by without a single glance. "Mark. Mark. Haechan. Jaemin. Mark. Mark and tell us his contact name! Okay! So a lot of you guys want me to call Mark for some reason," Mayse made a face of confusion then proceeded to call him. "His name in my phone is shiny star by the way~" Mayse said whilst waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" Hearing his voice, Mayse lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "Oh? May wassup?" He asked the female. Mayse tells him what she doing and he replies almost immediately.

"Ah, NCTzens please take care of Mayse, she's a handful-" Mayse cuts him off with a 'yah' but he continues nonetheless. "We hope you guys enjoy Simon Says as much as we do and thank you for the love and support!"

"Okay, bye bye!~" Mayse quickly hangs up before he could say anything to expose her. "Next?" She asked the fans. "Moonbin. Nayeon. Jaemin. Jaemin. Yeri. Wendy. Wow there's a lot," Mayse mumbled to herself as he read the comments.

"Everyone, make sure to vote for TWICE for MMA and MAMA!~" Mayse cheered, promoting her friends before looking through the flying comments. "NCTzens, ask me questions~" Her voice cooed as she fiddled with her newly dyed brown hair. He had gotten bored of plain pitch black  hair and decided to dye it a chocolate brown, leaving it till the next comeback. "What do you want to focus on mostly next year?" Mayse ponders for a few minutes before answering, her lips pouting as she spoke. "I think NCT might be debuting a new unit, but it's uncertain. I don't think i'll be in the unit, hopefully, but i'd like to focus on my solo career. I've only ever released 3-4 albums," The brunette smiled as she scanned the comments.

"What happened between you and Daewon?" Mayse pressed her lips tightly together before speaking. "He and I broke things off. The media cause us a lot of pain and the members didn't think he wasn't the greatest influence on me, so we decided to end things. Daewon oppa is going to America with his friend to model. I miss him already~" She explains. As the V-live continues with Mayse answering various questions from fans, her phone begins to ring. EXO's Tempo plays loud form the rectangular object. She picks it up and checks the caller ID; baby nana 😍💝, it displays.

She immediately answers, not putting the call on speaker. "Wae? Right now? I'm in the practice room doing a V-live. Are the others with you? Our usual one duh. Okay bye bye~" The call ends with Mayse gazing deeply into the camera. "I have to go now~ Dream is coming and we gotta practice so bye everyone~"