✨ Sick II ✨

After you fixed oatmeal for Elliot, you head upstairs and begin making a video for the day. You didn't really have any ideas, considering that everyone was doing continuous fornite videos. You wanted to be creative and unique with what you made. So, you decided to spend You're entire day giving insights on how to survive middle school and high school. It was something different but you enjoyed it.

As you were done. You remembered about the mysterious person that was banging at the door this morning. Especially, the most creepy part is that no one else but you seemed to hear it.

  You're P.O.V
I couldn't believe it, I mean, I have no proof that they did hear it or did not hear it. But, obviously if they heard it. They would question me. Not act like everything's normal.

The banging was so loud, maybe it was a setup? Maybe they were deep in their sleep? Which, is likely but crazy considering how loud the damn banging was.

I got up from my chair and paced around the room, biting my tongue. There's no way they didn't hear it right?

I stopped in my tracks and grinned a bit, there's someone who can bring anyone over at anytime they please. That's the one and only Elliot.

I walk downstairs and head outside to the other part of the building. Right where Elliot is. I knock lightly, and as I do. I see Elliot come out of the shower with a towel on. He ran his fingers through his hair and as he realized I was there. He jumped a bit and chuckled as he walked over and opened the door.

"Y/N, what's up?" He asks me, he leans on the door frame.

"Seriously, Asshole? It's freezing out here!" I exclaim, he laughs hysterically and walks inside.

As I walk inside, following behind him. I sit on the bed. Quite honestly, I couldn't help but admire his body. It made me blush a bit but I know how to keep my composure during these situations.

"So...." He began, he bit his lip and stood in front of me.

"Did you hear the banging?" I ask out of the blue, looking at him.

I could tell he was confused and that he had no idea what I was talking about, he lifted an eyebrow and shifted a bit. "Banging?"

I nod and stand up "This morning, I heard banging and I checked to see who it was. When I opened the blinds, I saw some guy. Black hair, black baggy pants, nikey shirt and shoes. It was bizarre. When I was going down to open the door. He already was driving away".

He looked at me with confusion and worry in his eyes. "No body told me anyone was coming over, how loud was the banging?"

"Pretty loud, loud enough to wake me up. That's for sure". I reply, rubbing my arms from the cold.

"Ah, here". He says, walking over to his closet and grabbing a jacket. "You're on the very top floor, that's really creepy how it would wake you up then". He handed me the coat and I smiled at him with gratitude.

"It really is. Maybe it was just out of coincidence. I mean, maybe you all are heavy sleepers". I pause "Cray was awake when I told him about the banging......" I stare at the ground for a few seconds before quickly opening the door and racing out.

I walk back into the house and head into Crays room.

"Cray!" I exclaim

He turns to look at me from his computer screen. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He Grins a bit "Is that Elliot's Jacket??? Awww!"

"Shut up, Cray". I scorn, crossing my arms. "Why are you playing games with me? Who was that at the door?".

Elliot opened the door and looked at the both of us. He didn't have a towel on anymore but a black shirt and black pants with black vans. He hesitated to say something for a second but said it anyways.

"I know who it was". He told me, smirking.

"What?" I growl a bit as I look at him, he hunkers down.

"I was just messing with you."

I look at him with annoyance for a few minutes.

"You better run." I say in a low raspy voice.

"Damn, See ya!" Elliot shrieked as he ran out the door.

I chased after him, up the stairs, outside, in the elevator. Many, many places. Then, I got him trapped in the bathroom.

"Come here, you little shit!" I exclaim, launching myself at him. As I do, he loses his balance and falls back. Hitting the ground.

I gasp and get up. "I'm sorry! I didn't actually intend on knocking you down!"

He laughs and looks at me "It's okay". I hold out my hand and he accepts it. Getting up, he wraps his arms around me.

"Am I warmer than the coat?" He asked smirking.

"No Way". I say with a grin, I was a full mess of blush. He knew what he was doing. I mean, does he?

I walked out of the bathroom and walked back into my room. I sat down on my bed and then remembered that I never posted my video. I walked over to my desk, went to YouTube, began uploading the video and then sat back down on my bed.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and surf YouTube for drama, The only interesting things I saw were Moth Memes, Shane Dawson Jake Paul Series, And The Whole Niki Minaj And Cardi B Fight. Nothing new and nothing simple.

My door opens and it was Elliot, I smile at him and he walks over to me and sits beside me on the bed.

"So, feel any better?" I ask

"Well, apart from that fall...." He says, with a smirk.

"Ugh, I'm still sorry!"

He laughed "It's okay, I'm messing with you. Yes, I'm feeling better".

"Good". I say, putting my phone back into my pocket. "Who was that at the door then?"

"Brandon Hills, an old friend of mine. I told him to bang at the door to freak you out. I wanted you to get a little closer to getting over you're fear. Everyone was in on it". He told me, fixing his shirt.

"Really? Wow." I say "You're suck a dick!" I exclaim angrily, hitting his arm.

"Ow!" He groaned, holding his arm in pain. "I deserve that, but, hear me out. We're going on a walk to a beautiful spot for a video next week". He smiled at me, and rubbed his arm.

"And...?" I say, waiting for his reply.

"It's really HIGH up".

I look at him, my eyebrows stitched together.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me".