✨Iceberg IIII✨

✨Thank you guys so much for all the love and support, thanks to all you amazing readers, we have made it to chapter 30. Without the support and love from all of you guys. I probably wouldn't of been able to make this milestone and it means so much. I love you guys so much and I hope you all enjoy today's chapter. Again, thank you for everything. Much love✨ 
Your P.O.V
Me and Elliot headed out of his room after the threat that Clint had promised, he seemed angry. I'm just as pissed as he is, considering my ex cheated on me and I never wanted to see his face again. Though, he's clint's friend, so I get where clint is coming from.

We both sat together in the living room and Elliot replied to his comment,

She didn't want to see him and he insulted me, I did what I had to do.

After Elliot sent that text, we both waited but no reply. So we just decided to take nap on the couch. He wrapped me in his arms and laid us down. We fell asleep in a matter of seconds from each others warmth.

-

I woke up to see Lannan sitting in front of me on the floor, he looked at me with worry in his eyes and I had realized Elliot was gone. I gave Lannan a confused look as I slowly sat up and stretched.

"Where's, Elliot?" I asked concerned, He messed with his hands in his lap.

".He left, Clint said to meet him somewhere. He wouldn't tell me". He sighed a bit as he looked down at the ground.

"WHAT?" I said with a gasp, I stood up quickly. "He threatened Elliot, we need to go find them!"

Lannan stood up quickly as he held me back from racing out the door. "Elliot said he wouldn't fight him. He was going to just talk to him like an adult".

I relaxed a bit but I knew something would go wrong, Yes, Clint is joining the crew so doubt he'd actually hurt Elliot. But, It's Elliot. He can get pissed pretty easily when it comes down to someone he loves.

"I can't believe you let him go alone, He's your friend!" I exclaim, pushing him away as I manage to get out of his grasp.

"I tried to go with him but he said to keep and eye on you to make sure you didn't run off to go find him". Lannan explained, I sat back down on the couch and took a deep breath.

"Okay. But, if he gets hurt." I say "I'm blaming you." I glare at him and get up to go to my room and hold myself back from going to find Elliot.

I didn't look back to where Lannan was sitting and I don't regret it, he flirted with me when I was with Elliot. His own friends girlfriend, that shows what type of guy he is and I wasn't just going to let that go.

Maybe I should tell Elliot about what he did when he gets back, but that would ruin their friendship and I truly don't want that but I feel like I should.

I walked into my room to see a bright sunshine creep past the crack of my curtains, it was beautiful and I stood there in awe.

It reminded me of the first time I met Elliot, he looked so breathtaking in the sunlight.

I heard a knock on my door and I groaned and rolled my eyes as I expected it to be Lannan, but as I opened the door. It was some random guy with ginger hair but he had beautiful eyes, he smiled at me and stretched out his hand and Cray was standing there beside him, I then realized who it was.

"Hello! I'm W-"

"WILL WELDON?!" I exclaim, He snickered at my reply and shook my hand. I watched this guys performances before and he is hilarious. "What are you doing here?"

"Cray's cousin said he wanted to meet me since I've been friends with his cousin for years". He explained, "What's your name?"

"Y/N". I say with a smile.

"I beautiful name for a beautiful person". He winked at me and I blushed a bit from him flattering me.

"Well, it was nice to meet you but Cray wants me to meet the rest of you guys. Goodbye, Y/N" He said, I nodded.

"Bye, it was great meeting you too."

Cray secretly gave me a thumbs up and a wink, I watched them as they walked downstairs, I closed the door and caught my breath. I couldn't believe I just met Will, he's so amazing.

Besides that, I focused on the whole Clint and Elliot situation. I decided to text Elliot.

Hi Babe, How's everything going? I wish you told me you left, Lannan told me you left.

A Few mintues later....

Hey babe, I'm heading home right now. Things went well and I agreed to pay for Parkers treatment on his nose. Also, Clint told me he's moving into the house in a few days. Plus, tomorrow we're going on the walk then after we're going to hawaii.

Thats good babe, and okay. I picked out my outfit for tomorrow.

I bet it'll look great on you babe. I'll be there. Love you.

Love you too.

I took a sigh of relief and sat in my chair, waiting for Elliot to come home. Then another knock sounded at my door.

"Come In." I say

The door opens and walks in is Markus, he had a smile plastered on his face and he sat on my bed holding a box with a red bow on it. He patted at the spot next to him and I shot him a confused look as I got up and walked over to sit down beside him.

He handed me the box and I tilted my head. I opened it and there was a shiny ring, my eyes widened as the price tag was clear on the box.

"It's the promise ring I bought for Kathleen". He said, I looked at him with shock and pointed at the price. He nodded and grinned. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I nodded.

"It was three hundred dollars, my goodness.....that's so sweet of you, Markus." I say with a smile.

"Anything for her". He said as I handed him back the box. "Just wait till you see what Elliot got you, this is nothing compared to what he got you."

I paused "He got me something?".

Markus nodded "But, don't tell him I told you. It's a secret."

"Well, what is it?" I ask with curiosity

"I can't tell you that!" He exclaimed "All I know is, your really gonna love it."