✨New Heights III✨

Your P.O.V

After the argument, we headed home. Nothing Was said and there was just silence in the air. It was a big buildup of tension and anger, it was toxic. But, as I had said. No one said a word. Even when we got home, everyone got out. Not saying anything.

Kathleen Met My side as I got out, she grabbed my hand and the boys had walked beside her. Except Elliot, he had already made it into the house.

"I'm sorry about what happened". Lannan told me, he seemed genuinely sorry and it made me grab his hand and hold it for a few seconds. Letting him know that it's okay.

"I don't know why he even did it in the first place". Cray said, he shrugged a bit and looked at Brodey.

"Whatever his reason was". I say stopping "He did it, and it was uncalled for".

They all nodded and we all rushed into the house. As we made it inside, we took a look at the schedule. Nothing changed. It was the same schedule.

"I gotta go make a video". Marcus said, clearing his throat as he quickly kissed Kathleen's cheek before heading up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go take a nap". Lannan announced, walking into the living room.

"I'm going to go talk to Elliot, I gotta know why he did it". Cray told me.

"It's no use". I say, crossing my arms. "I'm not gonna forgive him".

"Come on Y-"

"Seriously Cray? He kissed a girl, right when I walked in!". I exclaim

"Well, maybe he wanted to see if you liked him!" Cray replied

I glared at him "That is not a way to find out".

I walked past Cray and ran upstairs, as I make it into my room. I slam the door and walk over to my desk, taking a seat on the chair.

"What a dick..." I mumble to myself. "Protecting Elliot. After what he did..."

I open my laptop and decide that it's time to post about something different. It's going to be controversial. But I don't care, my video. Is going to be called.

"He's A Controller".

Though, to avoid Elliot from confronting me about it. I decided to make a fake account and post it.

I was finally done recording the video, let me tell you. It was hard to post it. But, out of anger and spite. I posted it. Without any regrets.

After a few minutes of it being uploaded to YouTube. My door opens quickly and I see Brodey. His eyes were large and wide. He looked at me like I killed his cat.

"What?" I growled

"Did you see this new video?" Brodey asked me with shock.

"Uh..." I say, shutting my laptop. "What video?" I nervously chuckle.

"Look!" Brodey said, he walked up to me and showed me his phone screen. It showed 'He's A Controller' for the title and the thumbnail was a picture of Elliot. I chuckled a little but
Not enough for Brodey to notice. I crossed my arms.

"Who was it made by?"

He looked at his phone and skimmed through some things.

"Gracie V Belle".

I snickered and turned around to open my computer again. "Serves him right".

I could see Brodey in the reflection of my computer screen, his face was in pure shock of what I had said.

"What?" I say, turning around again.

"This is bad! It's going to cause controversy!" Brodey exclaimed, he showed me the view count and after a few minutes it had uploaded. It has already made it to 1,00 views. It was amazing.

"You know what else is bad?" I retort "Him kissing a girl in front of me!"

"Yes, I know!" Brodey said "But, this is not just Elliot but the whole crew. It'll affect us!"

I clicked my tongue "We'll be fine". I turn back around and Brodey just sighs and leaves. I was surprised he didn't fight me about it.

Then, I hear a knock at my door. I had regretted saying "Come In!" Because, it was of course, Elliot. I could see him in the reflection of my computer screen, like I could Brodey.

I turned around with annoyance and cross my arms. "What do YOU want?"

He rubs his arm with his left hand. "I'm sorry, Okay?" He said, sitting down slowly on the corner of my bed.

"Cool, Bye". I say

"Y/N".

I see his eyes shimmer with sadness, was I actually going to forgive him? No way.

"I don't want to hear it".

"Listen". He said, he stood up "I didn't know you liked me, but I had to know somehow".

I look at him, glaring. "That's the way you do it?"

"Y/N! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!" He yelled "FROM SIMPLE GESTURES TO HUGS AND CHOCOLATE!" He pointed at the BoomShaka band I had on my wrist. "INCLUDING THOSE REWARDS I GAVE YOU FOR ACCEPTING TO COME WITH US ON THE WALK!"

My eyes began to water, I never heard Elliot yell so much in my life. I could tell he truly meant what he said.

"I LIKE YOU, Y/N!" He told me "ALWAYS HAVE, AND HOPEFULLY ALWAYS WILL!"

He paused "I'm sorry for yelling at you but god damnit..." He suddenly got a ping from his phone and his expression changed from sad to angry in seconds

"Are you shitting me?" He growled, he opened the door quickly and raced downstairs. Slamming the door behind him.

I stood there, sad, shocked, and worried about what just happened. But, I had to figure out what made him so angry all of a sudden. I followed behind him downstairs and everyone was outside with a guy. I didn't know who he was. Elliot opened the door to the backyard and I followed behind him.

"Who's this?" Elliot asked

"George Kush". Brodey said "I think this little shit made a fake account and posted that video!"

"NO I DIDN'T, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. YOU ARE MY FRIEND CRAY!" The guy yelled

Cray looked at him "I don't know who to trust right now!" Cray exclaimed, cupping his hands over his ears.

"I do". I say.