✨Gypsy I✨

Your P.O.V
As I laid down on my bed, Lannan walked over and sat at the very right corner of the bed and smiled at me.

I sat up, "I can't do this". I admit, I look at my hands. "I miss him already".

Brodey walked over to us, tilting his head, he leaned down with his phone in his hand and showed Lannan something that ended up in both of them laughing.

"Guys?!" I exclaim "Are you two even listening?"

They both looked at me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Of course, what's the deal?" Brodey asked, they both tried to hold back their laughter.

I rolled my eyes and got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and slid down the door.

"Y/N..." Lannan said, his voice calm as he knocked at the bathroom door.

"Fuck off you Australian prick". I say annoyed, I heard him snicker.

"I mean, your boyfriend is Australian too...." He said, resting his hand on the door.

"Fuck you". I reply

Brodey then met by Lannans side and leaned against the door.

"Come on out, mate." Brodey said "We're heading to the mall, I heard it's huge".

"That's what she said". Lannan added which caused me to groan at his ridiculous immature attitude.

I stood up and opened the door, they looked at me wide eyed.

"Let's go". I say, I sigh and walk over to my bed and grab my phone from off of the pillow and then open the door and leave.

They raced out the door and met by my side, Lannan on the left side of me and Brodey on the right.

"We have to wait for Markus and Kathleen". Lannan said as we were walking.

"Seriously?" I groaned, "They can drive with Cray".

"Rude, much?" Brodey called me out, I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"I'm not the one who distracts people from a serious conversation, BRODEY". I retort, irritated.

"No one wants to hear about you and Elliot's problem, that's why". Brodey said, "We want you to focus on yourself, not him. He's hurting you more than you know".

I look down at the ground, Brodey was right, but Brodey wouldn't understand. He's not even dating anyone, neither is Lannan. They don't understand anything about a relationship.

"You two can go stuff socks down your throats and choke". I state, gritting my teeth. I look up from the ground and race towards the car.

I didn't look back, all I did was keep running to the car. I stopped as I stood in front of it, I looked back at Lannan and Brodey. They weren't that far away and were chit chatting about god knows what.

After a few more minutes, they made it up to the car with me. Lannan unlocked the car and I quickly sat in the back, crossing my legs in a ladylike manner.

Lannan then opened the door and sat beside me in the back seat on the left while Brodey still stayed outside. He shut the door and grabbed my hand, which I quickly remove my hand from his and looked away from him through the window.

"Y/N, please, don't listen to Brodey". He said, he leaned forward. Trying to get me to meet his gaze.

"How?" I say, still looking through the window. "He's acting like an absolute douchebag".

He sighed "I know, but, I mean....you did play him a bit". He said, "You kissed him, he liked you, Y/N. I'm sure he still does".

I roll my eyes and don't reply to that comment, if he still liked me, he wouldn't be acting like that. I mean, it could be jealousy.

"So?" I ask, I look at him. "What am I suppose to do about it? I chose who I was meant to be with".

His eyebrows stitched together. "Y/N, you don't CHOOSE who you are meant to be with". He said, "You choose who you want to be with".

I shook my head and looked back through the window again. I didn't want to listen to anyone's feedback. Including Lannan's.

"Come on, Y/N". He said, as if he was begging. "Please, your letting Elliot get to your head".

"He's my boyfriend, HE IS MINE". I state, "That's why he's getting into my head, because I'm fucking in love with him, Lannan!" I yell. "Not like you know what loving someone feels like, you've basically never had a girlfriend". I say as I look at him with my eyes brows close together.

He tilted his head slightly and I noticed a bit of tears peaking at the corner of his eyes.

"That's not fair, Y/N". He said, "You know that". He moved closer to me. "I fell in love with you before Elliot ever did, I never told him and I never told anyone but it was obvious." He said, I looked at him in shock and in regret of what I had said before. I had never seen him this sad. "So, when Elliot and you started dating, I was so overprotective and the way he handled things wasn't okay".

He rested his hand on my cheek, he smiled gently. I couldn't believe what was happening. Maybe Elliot Isn't the one?? No. Elliot is, Lannan is just my friend.

I slowly moved Lannans hand off my cheek and the light in his eyes darkened as I set his hand on his lap.

I looked back out through the window, all he did was lightly sigh and left the car. He then got in the front. Not saying a word, and Brodey got in the front with him too.

Turns out, Markus and Kathleen never showed up. So, I was all alone in the back seat but that was fine with me. I had myself and all my thoughts to keep me company.

I just didn't want to have to walk through the mall with Lannan and Brodey. Because,
I know shit will go down.