✨ Vibe II ✨

✨ Song - How You Get The Girl ✨
✨ Artist - Taylor Swift ✨
✨ (Listen To The Song While Reading If You'd Like Too, I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter, Love You All!) ✨

✨ Your P.O.V ✨
✨ We all headed back to our hotels, I was extremely gob smacked with how Lannan was treating me. He always had my back and always thought Elliot was in the wrong, but now I'm the bad guy? How does that even fucking work?

Cray headed back to his hotel
While, I tried to keep my mind off the whole thing as Lannan drove us back to hotel and I barged into the room and plopped down on the bed. Lannan went into the bathroom and shut the door while Brodey sat beside me on the bed.

"Let him cool off for a bit, he's gone mad ever since he saw you with Jack". Brodey said, my eyes widened.

"So, he's jealous or something?" I ask.

"Maybe". Brodey replied blankly.

Lannan's Jealous?

I sat up and looked at Brodey confused and curious "Why would he be jealous of me and Jack? We were just talking". I say, obviously full of lies.

Brodey chuckled as he messed with his zipper "It's obvious that you were flirting with him, Y/N." Brodey said, "Admit it".

I cross my arms and stand up as I stitch my eyebrows together "I would never". I defend myself In a betrayed tone. Brodey lifted an eyebrow at me. Giving me a clear sign he was waiting for the truth. I sighed and sat back down beside him.

"Fine, I was flirting but can you blame me? I mean, I have to watch Avaline and Elliot flirt around me 24/7." I say annoyed, Brodey nodded.

"I get it, but, I know that deep down. Elliot truly wants to be with you and only you. Elliot is not a cheater, he's just willing to keep your career safe. Including his teams." Brodey explained, I didn't totally believe everything Brodey was saying. I mean, I forgave Elliot when I was about to leave the team. But, I stayed for the team. Not %100 for Elliot.

I was going to say something until the door to the bathroom opened and Lannan walked in and looked at me for a brief moment, he then looked down at the ground. "Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" He asked, I nodded slowly and Brodey got up and walked out of the room to give us privacy.

Lannan silently thanked Brodey and then walked over to me and sat down beside me, taking Brodeys place. There was silence for a second, until he spoke up. His voice was shaky. His eyes were red and he seemed nervous. I had guessed he was crying in the bathroom. Seeing how the collar of his shirt was drenched in tears.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just......I realized that I'm missing someone I love back home." He said, he sighed. "My ex, I broke up with her for you. I was really into you when Elliot was with Avaline back at home and I thought by showing you how much I care about you and how much I'm willing to give that you'd fall for me too."

I smiled gently at how honest he was being and he smiled at me too, he continued on.

"Her names Grace, she's amazingly beautiful and I'm in love with her and when I saw you with Jack. It made me realize, that I'm not with the right girl. I'm not following my heart and my heart leads to her." He said "Don't get me wrong, your an amazing woman but so is she. She's meant for me, and Elliot's meant for you. So, wait for him. If you truly love him, wait for him. Just like how he's waiting for you." He took something out of his pocket and it was a card. He handed it to me and I smiled wide as I realized it was card from Elliot.

On the front, It said "I love you, and I miss you". It was decorated in a sticker of flowers and red hearts. I opened it up and it said "I can't wait to hold hands, and kiss you again."

I felt bad for flirting with Jack at that moment and I realized, that Elliot was meant for me. I also smiled at how Lannan wanted to be with Grace. I was so happy for him.

"I forgive you Lannan, thank you for being there for me and I hope you and Grace get back together". I reply, I hug him.

"Thank you so much, Y/N". He said gently, squeezing my body into the hug.

We both let go and laugh, then, a voice cuts in.

"Where the fuck are the tissues?" Brodey asked, he sniffled and me and Lannan chuckled. I pointed at the table near me and Lannan. A box of tissues were there and Brodey walked towards the table and grabbed one.

"Thank you." Brodey replied, wiping a tear away with the tissue.

After the dramatic Brodey appeared, we decided to head to bed. I was so excited for the next day because tomorrow is the Walk. Which means, it's the last day. I get to have Elliot back in my arms and his warm skin against mine. His voice in my ear and to see his amazing smile every single day from now on.

-

I woke up and saw the bright light shine through the curtains, I yawned and as I sat up. My eyes widened as I saw Elliot standing there. Looking at me.

"Elliot...?" I say confused, he smiled at me.

"Morning, babe." He said sweetly, he walked over to the side of my bed where I was and leaned down. Kissing me on the lips softly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, He chuckled.

"Lannan woke up a bit early to let me in the room so Avaline didn't notice I was gone." He explained, he sat down the side that was empty next to me. "You look so beautiful."

I blushed and pulled him into my arms, he giggled.

"I'm so glad this is the last day, I want you to be in my arms forever". Elliot said, what he said was a bit muffled because his head was dug into my neck.

"I want to be in your arms forever too." I reply.

Don't I?