✨Downfall II✨

Your P.O.V
        Once my ex showed up, I instantly felt      vulnerable. I don't know if anyone else could tell how uneasy I was. But, It seemed plainly obvious. I was shifting around, sweating, looking around at my surroundings and basically shaking. Which, triggered Brodey to ask if I was okay which of course I replied with.

"Yeah, I'm fine". I say "I'm just cold".

It was dumb for me to say that, why can't I just tell the truth? I mean, I've told them everything. Why is this so hard to just blurt out?

Well, it didn't matter. Elliot had called and Avaline broke her ankle after tripping on the curb. So we all head to cancel lunch early and head to the emergency room. I know this is evil to say, but I'm glad she broke her ankle or I would of had to deal with the feel of my ex breathing down my neck.

Luckily, she was going to be fine but of course had to wear crutches and needed extra eyes kept on her just in case she makes the wrong move and makes her ankle even more damaged than before.

We all headed home, and with the thought knowing that we didn't have lunch. I cooked some macaroni and cheese for lunch.

Though, Avaline the Brat didn't enjoy what I made because of her face of disgust she made at the bowl I had served. But, I didn't care. That bitch got what she deserved, a good crack in her bone. Thankfully.

"Y/N". Avaline said to me, I looked at her but I tried to not look annoyed as I crossed my arms and leaned against the kitchen counter. I raised my eyebrow to let her know I was listening.

"I was hoping you could make me a salad, I don't do well with Macaroni". She said, she evilly smirked and before I could tell her no. Elliot gave me a look of "Just please do it" and with that. I gave in with a big sigh and nodded gracefully.

"Thank you". She said, I ignored that comment since it sounded sarcastic and I hated the bitch and just began making the salad for her. Might as well spit in it if she gives me that smirk again.

-

After I made Avaline a salad, she thanked me and I headed into the room me and Brodey shared and began cleaning because the ground was cluttered with beer bottles and video Games, toothpicks and even more disgusting things. It was pretty gross having to clean all this stuff up but it was worth it because now I could walk around more easily.

After cleaning, it was time to make a video. Last nights video was pretty good, I earned a lot of subscribers and also managed to get a more monthly pay out of it. So, out of the blue. I decided to make a mini series on paranormal things, I knew the Criticism would strike since it would be "Copying Shane Dawson" But who cares, I want to do something I'd enjoy".

-
After I made the video and published it, I decided to talk to Elliot and get everything sorted out about Avaline. But, somehow I had to get him alone which is going to be a struggle since she sticks to him like glue.

I opened the door and walked into the living room where Avaline was sleeping and so was Elliot, I slowly walked around to the right said where Elliot was laying and holding her close to him. I shook my head, I didn't want any thoughts of murdering him for letting me see this even though they are a couple.

I poke him and at first he moves around a bit with a groan and then as I poke him the second time he slowly opens his eyes and sees me. He yawned and realized that he was holding Avaline. He chuckled.

"What's up?" He asked

"I need to talk to you alone". I say, folding my arms.

"I'm kinda in a sticky situation". He replied, he snickered.

"Then get out of it". I demand, he rolls his eyes and slowly begins to set her down on the couch as he gets up.

Luckily, she didn't wake up and he turned to look at me as soon as he was done looking at her for about four seconds.

"What's the deal?" He asked, his hand was on his hip.

"Well, we need to talk about Avaline". I say, mustering up the confidence.

He crossed his arms. "What about her?" He lifted and eyebrow and I gulped as I realized he was already strong defensive. That's not surprising since I've been nothing but rude to her for the past days.

"I'm going to try and be friends with her, I know it's going to be hard and I'm gonna be rude". I scorn. "But, I'm willing to try for everyone. Just so that we all can get along without any fights or drama".

Elliot nods. "Thanks, Y/N".

"You're welcome". I say with a smile. Avaline began to wake up so I hurried off into the kitchen so that she didn't suspect anything was happening between me and Elliot because the bitch would do anything to start drama. Well, I'm the same way unfortunately.

As soon as I raced off into the kitchen, Brodey walked in with Kathleen. They both were on they're phones, playing some game. It was piano tiles which they know I despise. As soon as they looked at me, I grabbed the nearest thing beside me on the counter. Which, was a spatula. Then, they smirked and I had raced after them. I managed to get Kathleen, then Brodey and as I got Brodey. We both tumbled to the ground and I kissed the top of his head and got up. Kathleen's eyes widened.

"You two are da-"

"SHHH!" I exclaim. "Elliot can't know".

"Why???? You two are so cute!!" Kathleen exclaimed happily, grabbing my arm.

"We're not even together". I say with a sigh. "Plus, Him and Elliot are really good friends".

Brodey sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna go chat with Cray, see you two later".

"See ya". I say

"He likes you, give him a chance. Who cares what Elliot thinks? Focus on you're happiness". Kathleen tells me, she walks away and I stood there gobsmacked.

Should I be with Brodey??