✨The Walk III ✨

Your P.O.V
(FOURTH CHAPTER PICTURE MADE! THE FOURTH CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED ON WENSDAY!)

After Brodey and me had shared a kiss, he left my room and went to the store to pick up some things for a video on the click channel

After Brodey and me had shared a kiss, he left my room and went to the store to pick up some things for a video on the click channel. The click channel was a new and big addition to the crew and it altered us to make more and more videos.

We all headed downstairs after Elliot called a meeting, as we head downstairs. Elliot is standing with a clipboard in his hand. We all sit down on the couch and Avaline stands beside Elliot with a grin. She glanced at me and scoffed as she braided a tiny piece of her hair.

I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Kathleen, Brodey was beside Kathleen and even though the kiss was in fact great. It obviously made things awkward between us and that's something I wish I could take back.

"So, I'm hoping everyone knows why were here".

"New schedule?" I say abruptly, Elliot grinned at my response.

"Yes, The new schedule". He said, he winked at me and then revealed the new schedule.

"Let me point out a few things that are going to be the biggest change in the schedule and see how everyone else reacts with it". Elliot explained.

We all hummed in agreement and he began reading.

"Alright, the next weeks of October and November will follow this schedule. Brodey will go at his aunts house Only on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Kathleen and Marcus will get up at 7:00 in the morning while Y/N and Brodey will share a room throughout the first week because Avaline will be staying for awhile". Elliot said "Then, Y/N and Brodey will wake up at 9:00 while Cray will wake up at 8:00. Once you all wake up, you make a video and it does not matter at what time they are made but they MUST be made until the next day".

Anger spiked through me after having to hear that Avaline was going to be staying for a whole week. I don't like the bitch and I don't like having to clear my room out for her. She took someone I love and is enjoying every second of me crumbling about losing him. I crossed my arms and looked at the ground.

"I'm not fucking clearing my shit for her!". I exclaim "No way!" I stand up.

"Y/N..." Elliot began, I shook my head and clenched my fist. Then I looked at Brodey and then at Cray, they shook their heads slowly and I realized that I can't fight for Elliot anymore. He wants Avaline, not me. I take a deep breath and sit back down.

"Never mind, I'll make sure everything is in Brodeys room until tomorrow".

Elliot nodded "Thank you, Y/N".

I nodded slightly and dug my head into a pillow that I grabbed before sitting down.

"Anyone else disagree with the schedule?" Elliot asked, making sure everyone had they're say.

"Well..." Brodey spoke "My aunt isn't always there on Tuesday's, she babysits for people and that's why I go there everyday to make sure she's there so I can visit her".

"Ahh..." Elliot hummed "Okay, how does every Monday and Wensday and Thursday sound?"

"That's fine". Brodey agreed

"Great, anyone else?"

No one else said anything and Elliot smiled, Avaline put her hand on his shoulder and had reached over and kissed his cheek. I groaned a bit and stood up and walked back upstairs.

"You making breakfast?" Avaline called out to me. "Me and Elliot are hungry". I stopped at the first step of the stairs and walked back into the living room. "If you can fuck him, you can cook. Hoe". I spat, I glared at the two of them and walked upstairs.

Everyone gasped and I just shook my head and as I walked in, I slammed the door behind me, I slid down the door slowly and sighed. I heard chattering away but of course, me not wanting to hear they're discussion of what I just did, I grabbed my earbuds and put them in as I grabbed my phone and listened to music.

-

I woke up to the most uncomfortable position ever, after hauling all of my things that I needed into Brodeys room. I slept on the floor to avoid any sexual things happening since after that kiss.

We never said anything to each other last night and that was mostly because I threatened to bust the door down if that hoe walked in. Other than that, it wasn't like him. So, I sat up and looked on the bed. He was there, sound asleep. He was snoring a little and it was a bit cute, I got up slowly to prevent any loud noises that would wake him up. I then went to the left side of the bed where he was facing the wall. I crouched down and watched him sleep. He looked so cute, but I realized that I was being such a damn creep.

So I stopped and got up, fixing my clothes that I put on. I then, walked out of the room and met Crays gaze. He was with Elliot, Elliot seemed upset so it bothered me.

I walked up to them and tilted my head a bit. "What's going on?".

"Oh nothing". Cray said, annoyed "Just the fact that Avalines thinking of already leaving because of you're attitude!"

I stitched my eyebrows together and crossed my arms. "Well I'm sorry that hoe took the guy I liked!"

"She didn't take me!" Elliot exclaimed "I like her, Y/N! A lot! Ever since that kiss  at the bar, I've wanted her more than ever!"

I gasped and I felt a hard jab hit my stomach, it was shocking for him to say that and it hurt me so badly. Tears began forming in my eyes and I clutched my stomach tightly.

"Y/N, I- I'm sorry". Elliot lightly said, he walked up to me slowly. His arms opened wide.

I looked at him, and wiped my tears away. I then smiled a bit and accepted his hug.

"I'm sorry". I say through muffled tears. "I'm happy for you guys".

He rubbed my back for a few seconds and as I removed myself from the hug, I walked into the bathroom. Balled my eyes out, then decided on a solution to cure my heartbreak.

I can't go on the walk. Not while seeing them together. No way.