✨ The Walk II ✨

Elliot's P.O.V
(Hello, everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting a chapter on Friday. Me and my family went on a little vacation to ocean shores and I'm heading back home on Monday. So, I'm making this quick little chapter today before I head off, love you all!)

Part of me regretted getting Y/N a date, I like her, more like, I love her. She's beautiful, in every way possible. But, what I did to her could not be forgiven even though I know she will.

All I know is, I have a feelings for Avaline. After I had kissed her. I gained feelings in an instant. But, when I kissed Y/N. I gained even more feelings for her. But, she deserves someone better. That's Jacob.

Right....?

Well, it doesn't matter. They'll probably hit it off in a second, I mean, they have so much in common. I don't see it not working out. Except that Jacob is obsessed with taxidermy petting zoos.

Other than that, I had to focus on the task at hand. Getting the new schedule ready.

Your P.O.V
After the date with Jacob, I felt drained. It was long day of talking and laughing. It was fun but  also awkward at the same time. Of course, it's going to take awhile for us to get to know each other for sure. But, I don't even know if I'm willing to keep seeing the guy. He's sweet, charming, and funny. But, I'm so desperately in love with Elliot that it's disgusting.

The date took my mind off Elliot but didn't completely wipe him from existence in my mind. It didn't give me an indication that I didn't have feelings for him anymore. I still 100% do, but he likes Avaline. So, I might as well give up on my wish to be with him.

I decide to make some coffee before heading up to my room, and as I head downstairs. I see Cray with Kathleen, they were laughing and chatting about some random show on Netflix and of course I didn't bother in joining into the discussion.

As I walk into the kitchen, they stop and look at me.

"What?" I say, opening the fridge a bit.

"How's you and Jacob doing?" Kathleen asked, amused.

I shrugged and grabbed out the hazelnut coffee. "It was fine".

"Just fine?" Cray repeated, confused.

"Yep". I say emotionless as I grab more essentials for my coffee.

"Something went wrong, huh?" Kathleen asked, tilting her head.

"No, I just...." I stop a for brief second. "I still have some feelings for, Elliot".

"You've gotta be kidding me, right?" Cray said, annoyed. "You need to get over him, he got over you".

"Yeah, people get over me pretty easily."

"Shut up, Y/N". Kathleen snapped "Don't be so hard on yourself, and Cray. Don't say that".

Cray rolled his eyes. "I'm saving her from a possible heartbreak".

"All your doing is being a prick!" Kathleen growled

"Will you two knock it off?!" I scorn, with a sigh.

They both looked at me and stopped, Kathleen sighed.

"Sorry, it's just that-" She looked at Cray "You need to be able to move on".

"Thank you." Cray mumbled

"Yeah, I get that". I say "But, it's kinda hard". I looked down at the ground.

"I know, just try". Cray begged "Give Jacob a Chance, I just want you two to be happy and become friends again. That's all".

I smiled a bit as I finished making my coffee "Thanks, Guys". I say, I begin to head upstairs and as I do. The door opens and in walks Avaline. I gasped as I looked down the stairs, she was absolutely gorgeous. My insecurities ran through my head and I raced into my room as soon as I saw Elliot walk towards her from the living room.

As I shut the door behind me, I can't help but have jealousy hit me full force in the stomach. I felt upset and sick hit me in the Matter of seconds that it was startling. It was like a hurricane of emotions surrounded me.

My door opens and I see Brodey, he walks in and as he does. I move towards my bed and lay down, I take a pillow and cover my face with it before I say.

"Shut the door".

Brodey does and he watches me break into tears for about two minutes, I finally stop and Brodey sits down beside me on the bed and rubs my back slowly.

"Hey...." He said lightly "I'm sorry".

I sniffle and sit up "It's okay-" I hug my pillow tightly. "I just- I wish he still liked me". I look down.

"He does, he just likes Avaline too and wants to explore a relationship with her".

I look up at him, my eyes still filled with tears. "He does....?"

He nodded and rubbed my back again slowly. "But, I have a feeling that him and Avaline will work out really well. I mean, they've known each other for awhile and have a lot in common. I mean ALOT-"

"Thanks, Brodey". I say sadly with sarcasm

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just think they'll last awhile". He said "So, don't get you're hopes up".

I nod and open my arms for a hug, he hugs me tightly and as we hug. I feel safe. More happy.

"Hold on..." I mumbled, he let's go and looks at me.

"Wh-"

Suddenly, I kiss him. As I do, I don't think about anything but the world around me. I just, go into a zone. Then, as the kiss ends. He looks at me, shocked.

"Oh my god, Brodey I'm sorry!" I say, I was speechless with what I had done. I had no idea why I did it. It was just in the moment.

"It's okay...." He touched his lips with his finger. "Wow, you are really good at that".

I blush crazily "You're not mad?"

"No......I'm just shocked that you did it".

"Me too."