✨Illusion✨

Your P.O.V
It was the day of the Walk, I was so excited for it and I was jumping with joy when it was finally the day. We had everything packed and ready to go, we were going all the way to Portland which takes a long time to get there. Though, it was going to be worth it since I've always wanted to go there.

I remember living there for years with my parents, they fought a lot but walking around in Portland was my only escape.

Plus, the day we get there is going to be beautiful. We're all going to be walking the boardwalk there. Enjoying the sun and talking, walking around in the city. Going to the big gigantic mall that's there.

It's going to be so much fun, but Cray was a little nervous since he doesn't really like flying. But, he pushed his fears aside and walked out the door with bags in his hand to go put them into the truck on our way to the airport.

Elliot was talking with Markus outside while Brodey, Kathleen, And Lannan were still getting they're things from they're rooms. I walked up to Elliot and stroked his hair, He gave me a smile and hugged me tight. Then, A car pulled up.

It was Clint, he got out and then the left car door opened and I saw someones head pop out. My eyes widened and my heart began to beat faster as I realized it was Parker, I felt Elliot get a bit uneasy. Then relaxed, I looked up at Elliot angrily and he looked at me with regret and sorrow in his eyes. I walked up to Clint, angry as hell and slapped him. Marcus and Elliot gasped and Elliot grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away as I began cursing and yelling at him.

"WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE?!" I exclaimed angrily, Elliot sighed and set me down but kept his hand gripping at my arm.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell her". Clint said, He shot me a glare and then gazed at Elliot.

"Tell me what?" I retorted, annoyed as ever as I slapped at his hand that gripped at my arm. I looked at him with pure anger, He rubbed his neck. "Well? tell me!" I exclaimed.

He sighed "Clint threatened to ruin my career by telling everyone I assaulted Parker, though he promised he wouldn't if I let him come with."

I looked down at the ground, then looked back at him. "That's all you care about, this career. but not me! So you'd rather save your own career and bring this prick rather than protecting my feelings and telling him no?!" I yell.

"Babe! My career is what gets us food and clothes, if It gets ruined. There's no more of that and we'd lose the house. Stop being selfish!" He replied annoyed.

Tears started to fill my eyes as my eyebrows stitched together. "I'm not being the selfish one here! you're the one who dated a girl that kissed you right in front of me when I was so madly in love you! You were the one who made me clear my room for that slut! You were the one who lied to me! AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO BRING MY EX, THE ONE THAT CHEATED ON ME, ON A WALK WITH ALL OF US AND VLOG IT?" I stopped and started to cry, Lannan raced out of the house and saw me crying and he shot Elliot an angry look.

I looked at Elliot and tears started to fill his eyes too. All he could say was...."I'm sorry."

Lannan growled and pushed Elliot, sending him hitting the ground and landing on his butt. Then, it all went so fast as Lannan sat on top of him and began punching him in the face. Markus bolted and raced towards Lannan, taking him off of Elliot.

I saw Clint and Parker standing there shocked, they both looked at me and all I did was cry. Lannan met my side and raced me inside, I looked behind me at Elliot, his face was bleeding and I was so angry at him but it made me worried and upset as I saw him so gobsmacked and sorry.

I yanked myself away from Lannan and raced over to Elliot and hugged him, I didn't want this to happen. He doesn't deserve to be punched in the face.

"I'll go get a towel". Marcus said as he ran into the house, Kathleen walked out and gasped as she saw Elliot's face.

"What happened?!" Kathleen exclaimed, she ran towards Elliot and looked at his face.

"Long story...." Elliot said as he looked at me.

I began to cry again and Kathleen hugged me as she made eyes at Elliot, she was annoyed at him already.

Then, Lannan came back out and crossed his arms. He stood at the door way.

"Why is she crying, Elliot? Tell me!" Lannan yelled, Elliot looked at him.

"If I didn't agree to the deal, we wouldn't be living in this damn house!" Elliot replied

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Cray yelled, shocked as he walked out of the door and stood a few feet away from me and everyone else.

"Listen! Clint threatened me to ruin my career if I didn't let Parker come with us. He was going to lie to everyone and say that I assaulted Parker for no reason".

Cray looked at Elliot and it seemed he had no emotion, he just shook his head and looked at the ground.

Then another car pulled up, it was Avalines car and I knew it was because I saw how breathless Elliot got. The door opened and she popped her head out, walked in front of the car and sat against it. Crossing her arms.

"Your taking me with too, I texted Clint and met up with him after I found out he joined. I told him everything that happened and he promised to get me going to The Walk with all you guys or else your careers will be 100% demolished after all the lies and fake edits were going to make". She stated, everyone glared at her. "Oh, btw. Y/N". I watched her walk over to Elliot and kiss him on the lips. "He's mine for the time being".

Everyone gasped, and I screamed loudly as I felt my heart break into two.

"You bitch!" Kathleen yelled.

She grinned, Elliot's face was emotionless, then I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"ELLIOT! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!" Lannan yelled, clenching his fists hard.

"Oh hush pretty boy, it was part of the agreement. He knew all about this, and he's willing to do it for his career and not think about his girlfriend feelings". She winked at me and I flipped her off. "He promised that the time we're going to the walk together, he'd act like he was still mine. Just for the time we were there, not when we get back of course".

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHEN YOU GOT HOME YESTERDAY ELLIOT?! WHY BREAK ME APART NOW?!" I yelled even louder.

"BECAUSE I WAS SCARED YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE!" He yelled back, crying. Tears falling down his face.

"WELL, GUESS WHAT? IM NOT FUCKING GOING NOW". I said "HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND!"

I saw Elliot's eyes shrink as he heard me say that, like his heart was just ripped right out of his body.

"So, guys, I found these bag of condoms on the couch. Can I use so—" Brodey began as he walked out, he looked at everyone and his eyes widened. "Is this a bad time or.....?"

Emotionless.

✨I hope you all enjoyed today's drama filled chapter! I actually had a lot of ideas flowing through my mind while writing this chapter so I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I'm also very sorry for not publishing a chapter yesterday, I was really busy. I will be publishing the new schedule tomorrow and an update, while the next chapter will be posted on Friday. Love you guys, and have an amazing rest of your day!✨