✨Illusion III✨

❤️✨Hello everyone and welcome to the next chapter of Illusion! I know I promised that I would post a chapter yesterday but it was my brothers birthday and we spent the whole day going places. So, I'm very sorry. But, here it is now and I hope you all will enjoy it! Tomorrow I'll be posting a new confirmed schedule!✨❤️

❤️✨Your P.O.V✨❤️

I sighed and started the car back up again, I started heading back and as I pulled into the driveway. Everyone looked at me and took a sigh of relief, Except Avaline and Clint, they both had glared at me.

I got out and grabbed my bags, Lannan quickly ran over to help me with a couple more bags in the back.

"Thank god you didn't actually leave." Lannan said smiling.

I smiled at him as he helped me with my bags, I walked into the house and all of a sudden. Cray, Brodey, Markus, and Kathleen all hugged me so quick that my eyes widened to their maximum.

"I'm so glad you didn't leave!" Kathleen said, hugging me tighter than anyone else was.

"Me too". I reply happily. The hug breaks apart and they all circle around me.

"What made you change your mind?" Brodey asked "Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad your back."

"Elliot called me and told me why he made the deal." I say, I cup my hands. "He doesn't enjoy being with Avaline either but he said he's doing it to protect our careers, he said he didn't care about his."

Everyone looks at each other and nods, "That's nice of him". Brodey said. I nod "It is."

"Who are you going to ride with? Me and Lannan are taking our cars to the airport". Cray asked, I shrugged.

"You should ride with me". Lannan suggested "You can have shotgun and Kathleen and Markus will be with us too."

"Okay." I agree, Lannan smiles at me. I grab my bags off the ground that I had dropped after I was attacked by a giant group hug. While, Lannan grabs my other bags from off the kitchen table and walks with me outside.

As I make it outside and go towards Lannan's car,  I notice that Avaline and Elliot are in her car, laughing and smiling.

I hope thats a fake smile.....

Lannan opens the trunk for me, my bags in his left hand. I set them down gently next to Kathleen and Markus's stuff. Then Lannan sets the rest of my bags down gently too. He shut the trunk and looked at me.

"I'm sorry about this whole ordeal". Lannan said, Looking down. He grabs my hand.

"it's fine, Its my fault anyways. I mean, if I never met Clint or Parker. This whole situation wouldn't exist". I say sadly, I quickly remove my hands from his.

"You can't turn back time, Y/N, don't blame yourself". Lannan explained "If Elliot never punched Parker, This whole thing wouldn't of been what it is now."

I sighed and then nodded, "I guess your right". I admit.

Clint took a look at his phone and then put it away "Let's get going!" He yelled out, Parker and Clint got in the car. Clint was driving.

Avaline started her car and pulled out, going down the street. Clint followed behind her. Kathleen, Markus, Cray, and Brodey walked out of the house. Kathleen got in with me and Lannan, as did Markus. While Cray and Brodey went in Cray's car.

Cray started the car, driving out and going down the street as well. Lannan started the car and followed behind them.

"Can you turn the heat on?" Kathleen asked, Lannan reached over and turned it on. "Thank you." Kathleen added.

"Can I play music?" Markus asked, Lannan chuckled.

"You two ask alot". Lannan said

"That's not true." Markus replied

"Yes, you can play music" Lannan said, handing the phone cord to Markus.

I lay my head back and close my eyes as Markus plays music from his phone. I knew this was going to be painful to have to watch Elliot and Avaline be together but at least its not forever.

---

We make it to the airport and I wake up as I realize I had fell asleep. Markus and Kathleen get out and so does Lannan. We all grab our stuff, while again, Lannan helps me with a few bags.

We walk into the airport, Get our tickets and get on our flight.

I sat by Lannan while Markus and Kathleen sat across from us. We were in the middle seats of the plane. I sat by the window and as I looked out. I had taken a deep breath and took one last wave at Australia.

"We'll be back soon." I whisper, Looking out the window still.

Then the plane began going up and I started to see the clouds and the sky mix in. It was breathtaking.

Lannan looked over at me. "This is going to be fun, I bet". Lannan said, "I hope you can have fun without focusing on Elliot and Avaline too much."

"Me too." I reply looking down at the ground.

He grabbed my hand again but this time, I wasn't quick to pull away.

"As long as you hang around all of us, you'll be fine." Lannan assured me. He gave me a gentle and calming smile and then slowly let go of my hand.

"CAN YOU FACKING SIT IN YOUR CHAIR LIKE A GOOD KITTY?" A random woman yelled.

--

During the entire flight, I was asleep and I woke up too Lannan snoring. The plane ride was quiet, while I heard some sounds of phones ringing and notifications popping in.

Though, it was calming. Then I looked down and noticed a bag of nuts. I guessed that they were passing out snacks while I was asleep so Lannan grabbed me some.

I opened the packaging and starting eating them. As I ate them, I stared out the window.

I miss you, Elliot.