✨New Heights✨

You're P.O.V
I couldn't believe I was actually going to do it, I mean, I never knew I was capable.

I mean, I know it's my choice and all, but the odds of me conquering this fear was low. Though, I can't be afraid forever. You only live once.

As soon as I get done with my walk, I head over to Elliots room and knock on the door. I see Marcus, Kathleen, and Elliot in there. Laughing, drinking whiskey and watching older videos they had made.

As soon as they hear me knock, they all look in my direction. They all smile at me and Elliot rushes over to open the door.

"Come on in". He said, smiling. He moved out of the way for me to come inside. Marcus and Kathleen hugged each other tightly. I smiled at them and as I made my way beside Elliot. He grabbed my arm.

"Make you're decision yet?" He asked, his eyes grew wide of curiousness.

I grinned "Maybe..." I removed his hand from my arm and walked into the bathroom. I knew I left him so full of wonder. I also could tell because I heard him bickering about it.

Then, after a few minutes. I walked out with my hair in a ponytail. He looked at me. They all did.

"I'm going". I announce, I see Elliot smile brightly as he jumped up and raced towards me. Giving me a gigantic hug.

"YES!!" He yelled, they all exclaimed and lifted me up onto their shoulders. Then, before I knew it. Everyone showed up. Lannan, Brodey, And Cray.

"What's going on?" Cray asked, holding onto Elliot's shoulder.

Elliot looked at Cray then at me with a grin plastered on his face. "Guess who's going on the walk with us?".

Cray, Brodey, and Lannan looked at me with they're mouths wide open in disbelief. Then, they come running at me and starting shrieking happily.

"Finally!!" Lannan exclaimed, shaking me a bit.

I smiled and blushed at all the attention, I didn't think it was such a big deal for me to be coming. Why was it? I mean, did I really have a choice in the matter?

"Alright". Elliot said, clearing his throat. "Time to celebrate!"

Brodey looked at Elliot with confusion. "How?"

Elliot looked at me and smiled. "Let's take Y/N to places she wants to go". He winked at me "As a thank you".

I smiled so much that it was starting to hurt, as soon as Elliot had said that. Everyone nodded and I had already thought of ideas. I gave Elliot a big hug and my awkwardness of blushing.

"Lets head to BoomShaka first, then to the nail place". Cray said, he looked at Elliot.

"That's For Y/N to decide". Elliot replied, he looked at me. Smirking. "What's you're choice?"

"I think...." I look at Cray "That's a great idea".

We all yell out of excitement as we race outside and head towards our cars. We get in, and head to boomshaka.

-

As we made it into the building, Elliot said he'd pay for all of us. Which, of course wasn't going to happen. I paid for half and he paid for the other half.

I walked over to where we had to put our shoes into the compartments and sat down to take them off on the tiny cushions. As I do, I put my shoes in the compartments and I see Elliot making his way towards me. He sits down beside me and begins to take his shoes off.

"This is gonna be fun, huh?" He said, taking off his shoes. He struggled to take off his left one so I helped him a bit. "Thanks". He snickered.

"No problem, and yeah, it's gonna be fun". I say, getting up from the cushion. He stands up quickly and follows beside me. He grabs my arm to stop me as I walk into the line of people waiting for their wristband to be scanned.

"Thanks for deciding to come with". Elliot told me, his eyes were shimmering brightly. It caused me to become more vulnerable then I've ever been. "It means, a lot. Seriously". He cups his hands onto my hand and holds it carefully. "Thank you".

I smiled wide and nodded, my cheeks were redder than ever and I knew that everyone could tell. It was embarrassing but also the best moment of my entire life.

"Alright, next!" The guy yelled as he scanned a boy and a girls wrist. I was up next and I was pretty excited. As the women in front of me got scanned. I stepped up and waited for him to scan mine.

"New here?" The guy asked smirking. I nodded, but I was also confused as to why he wanted to have small talk.

"Can I just say". The guy said, as he finished scanning my band. "You're very beautiful".

"Oh, thank you. You're not too bad yourself". I say, grinning. I walked off into the whole entire gym. Then, I turned around to look at Elliot. As I do, He looked pretty mad about something. Which, was worrying since he seemed fine minutes ago.

I waited for Elliot to get his wristband scanned and as I do. I notice him glaring at me and then at the guy. Finally, the scan was done and Elliot headed towards me. I expected him to stop in front of me but instead he glares at me as he walks past me.

What's his deal?

"Elliot!" I exclaim, racing to gain speed beside him.

"What?" He asked, stopping.

"What's wrong?" I ask, tilting my head.

He sighed "Nothing...I just, I have a headache". He said, he walked off and I stood there. Worried. Then, Kathleen met my side and rested her hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong with, Elliot?" I ask her worried.

"Um, duh. He's jealous!" Kathleen exclaimed smiling. "I mean, he was fine minutes ago and now he's upset and how coincidental is it that he got mad, Right after you talked to that guy!?"

I stood there, speechless.

Is Elliot......Jealous?

Jealous?

(#30!!)

(Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you for the love and support. It means a lot. I've gotten 50 reads so far which is pretty good to me. Thank you so much, it means a lot! There are more episodes to come. If you'd like to add scenarios for the next chapter, then go ahead and comment and I might use it in the next segment. Thank you so much again! <33)