✨ Vibe III ✨

✨ Song - No Tears Left To Cry
✨Artist - Ariana Grande

✨Your P.O.V ✨
✨Elliot left and we all got ready for the walk, I couldn't believe everything ended so quickly and surprising things occurred. I mean, I still can't believe I met Jack and I can't even fathom that Lannan has a feeling for his ex that I never knew about until now.

We headed into the car while Lannan drove Brodey and Me to the boardwalk, the weather was perfect for the last day here and I'm going to admit. I'm going to miss this placing considering it's really beautiful.

After driving to the boardwalk in a matter of minutes, we park and get out. Brodey was drunk, he drank a lot last night alone to personally "Celebrate" this occasion.

In the distance, I see of course Elliot and Avaline giggling and being all cute and shit, it made me almost want to throw up and even throw a rock at her face. But, I focused my energy on how fun today is going to be. Among the boardwalk was a fair, food, candy, everything. Including rides.

"Fucking seagulls!" Brodey yelled, his voice cracked a bit which made me and Lannan crack up. "They keep laughing at me, seagulls."

"You are so drunk." Lannan said, Brodey groaned.

"Come on, let's go". I announce and Lannan nods as he stays beside Brodey making sure while we walk to the boardwalk that he doesn't fall.

-

"Hi, Y/N!" Kathleen exclaimed as she raced towards me and hugged me.

"Hello." I reply with a giggle. The hug ends and Cray walks up beside her while Markus goes to talk to Lannan and Brodey.

"Did you and Lannan manage to make up?" Cray asked, grinning. I knew what he was thinking and I shook my head for dismissing his dirty thoughts.

"We're okay now, he told me about how much he misses his ex and now we're just friends and business partners". I reply, smiling.

"sounds depressing." Cray joked. "I'm glad you two are good now, I can't even imagine having you two fighting every second you see each other."

"I would probably end up killing him if he tried to start a fight with me." I say, jokingly. {Maybe in a joking way ;))}
Clint and Parker join Elliot and Avaline's side for a brief moment befrore deciding to come over to us, they start walking and I can't help but want to yell at Avaline. Though, Kathleen could tell I was tense and nudged my shoulder.

"Don't let her get to you, you and Elliot will be back together after this. Hold onto that thought." she suggested in a whisper and I nodded in reply. I truly tried to hold onto that thought but what if.....what if I want her to have Elliot?

What am I thinking? Of course I want Elliot, I've worked so hard just to get him back.

"Are you all ready to start walking?" Avaline asked as she put on a fake sweet voice as if we couldn't tell how fucking fake this dumb bitch is.

Everyone nodded but didn't even make eye contact with her, not surprised, no one seems to like this hoe.

We all started heading forward, side by side, well, broken apart since Avaline and Elliot were in the back and Clint and Parker were behind them. While, Cray, Brodey, and Markus were behind me and Lannan.

"I'm going to miss Portland, I mean, I can't get over about how much I miss Hawaii". Lannan said, I giggle. "What?"

"Uh, we're going too Hawaii after the walk." I reply, Lannans eyes light up and he smiles.

"FUCK YEAH!!" He exclaimed and he started to run incredibly fast.

"Lannan!" I yell, chasing after him and as I do, I end up ramming into someone and having me fall on my ass.

I hear everyone gasp, everything was spinning.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I hear a voice say, I knew that voice.

"Jack?" I say, my voice seemed to sound tired.

He helped me up and smiled at me as everything stopped spinning and I focused on his face, I was completely shocked that I ran into him again. Literally this time.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of been running." I say with a laugh, he shakes his head.

"It's fine, I mean, I should've moved out of the way." He replied

Lannan raced over to us and tried to hide his laughter but the smirk on his voice showed that he truly enjoyed watching me fall on my ass.

"How did it feel?" He asked, still smirking of course.

"Just give me one second, Jack." I reply, I turn my head to Lannan and knock him to the ground and start punching him in the stomach. It felt pretty good to hit after he held that stupid smirk on his face.

-
The fair was in the distance and we all headed towards it, JAck had left and Me and Lannan were still walking beside each other with the bruise on his stomach. Well, I hope he had a bruise at least.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Cray yelled as he raced towards the fair, Brodey raced after him, while of course me and Lannan stayed behind considering what happened from before.

"You guys aren't trying to beat them?" MArkus asked, catching up with us.

"Nah, I gave Lannan too many bruises and I'm not willing to get embarrassed again". I reply, Kathleen meets my side.

"I should've got his autograph but I was too nervous." Kathleen said, talking about Jack. Markus looked at Kathleen.

"Might as well get his number too." Markus replied, hopefully in a joking manner.

"I will disown you." she warned, Markus chuckled.

"Hey, can you guys wait, Avaline needs to go to the bathroom". Elliot asked, there was a porti-potty among the side of us. Of course we all agreed and stood there waiting while she went to the bathroom.

As I'm standing there, I hear a voice, a voice I didn't want to accept that I heard and as I look to the left of me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

.....Spencer?