✨Downfall III✨

(THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS! LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR! THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE TAKEN PLACE ON HALLOWEEN SINCE I DIDN'T POST A CHAPTER ON HALLOWEEN SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY! LOVE YOU ALL!)
(I ALSO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTERS COVER PHOTO!)
Your P.O.V

I paced around in Brodeys room, it was a struggling question that I never will probably have the answer to. I mean, really, who do I want and who do I belong with? Brodey or Elliot? I mean, I have a chance with Brodey but not with Elliot since he's with Avaline so should I be with Brodey? Biggest question is, what would Elliot think? Would he be jealous or angry?

All possible thoughts of what Elliot would react with flowed through my brain and I couldn't help but want to create a scenario right in front of Elliot. I mean, should I?

I just couldn't believe I was thinking about this during Halloween. I need to focus on different things. Such as, getting a Halloween themed video ready and figuring out the rest of the plan for the day.

I took a deep breathe and went to the kitchen, as I do. I regret it as I see Elliot and Avaline making out right there in the kitchen. I gasped and shielded the view with my jacket and walked quickly out of the kitchen. I heard them chuckle and I took a peak back into the kitchen to see if they were done and they were. Luckily.

I walked in and nervously chuckled as I met their gazes.

"Did you enjoy the view?" Avaline said, she laughed a bit and bit her lip as she looked at Elliot.

"Yeah, totally". I said sarcastically, I looked at Elliot and as he laughed. I saw two pairs of fangs and I scoffed.

"You're a vampire?" I say "Sounds about right".

Elliot smirked "How so?"

"You like to suck blood out of people and leave them to die alone and figure out their lives themselves". I reply, giving a hint to what happened at the bar.

Elliot snickered and rolled his eyes smoothly as he looked away from me. Avaline was also a vampire and I could tell because she also had fangs in. Seems like the perfect couple. A fucking pair of devils.

Then Kathleen and Marcus walked in. Marcus was Mr.Incredible and Kathleen was Mrs.Incredible. It was a cute couple costume idea and I laughed as they walked in.

"You guys look great!" Avaline exclaimed.

"Thanks!" Kathleen replied, she laughed a bit as Marcus struggled to see through his mask.

"What are you gonna be, Y/N?"

"I'm not sure". I announce "Maybe....H/C" (H/C = Halloween Costume).

"Oooh! You should do it!" Kathleen exclaimed

Then I see Marcus looked out into the living room and in walks Cray and Brodey. Brodey was Luigi and Cray was Mario.

We all laughed and Brodey shook his head.

"Regret". Brodey said, he snickered and looked down at the ground.

"Y/N". Cray said "Where you're costume?"

"Haven't got it Yet". I say

"Well, Lets head to the Halloween store and go get it!" Cray exclaimed

"Okay". I say brightly, Cray, Brodey, Me, and Kathleen all raced outside to the car and hopped in.

-

As we walk in, a guy with red hair and a black sweater met my gaze and all of a sudden, Cray gasps.

"ARE YOU CLINT STEVENS?" Cray asks happily.

"Uh yeah, you know who I am?"

"OF COURSE, YOUR AWESOME I MEAN YOU AREN'T THAT FAMOUS BUT YOUR STILL AWESOME!" Cray exclaimed

"Thanks". Clint said with a smile. "You guys are...?"

"That's Y/N, Kathleen, Brodey, And I'm Cray". As Cray introduced us, we all waved happily and smiled with glee. "We're about of the click crew, well known as our leader is Elliot. Muselk".

"Holt shit". Clint said with a gasp. "You're he click crew! Muselk is so cool, this is awesome! Nice to meet you guys".

Cray winked at Clint and they began talking about random things. Brodey, Me, and Kathleen began wandering around the store. We all split up and I went into the costume section to find the costume I wanted.

I suddenly felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned around swiftly and see a man with a skeleton mask on.

"AHHH!" I scream, I run off and as I look back. I see the man take off the mask and it was Clint. I stopped and angrily shook my head. He was laughing his ass off, he hit the floor and couldn't stop and I looked at Cray and he was rolling on the floor laughing too.

"So funny..." I say walking back up to Clint.

Clint stood up "It really was". His eyes shimmered a bit and it took my breathe away for a second. Clint wasn't bad looking and the way he looked at me seemed different from everyone else.

"Well, Clint". I say, grabbing the mask from his hand. "You do that again, I'll lodge my keys down You're throat".

He pulls out his hand from his pocket and lifts up my keys. My eyes widen.

"You little shit!" I say, gritting my teeth.

He laughed and starting running and I chased after him, luckily I was faster than him and I ended up catching him and knocking him down to the ground.

"HA!" I say, I kiss my keys and stand up.

Clint laughed and he reached out a hand for me to help him up. I rolled my eyes and helped him off from the ground.

"Well played". Clint said

"Ya know, you should join the cr-"

Before I could say more, I felt someone grab my hand and as I turn around to look at who it is. It's Elliot, my heart starts beating fast.

"We have enough members, thanks". Elliot said scornly as he glared at Clint. Elliot moved his hand up to my arm and dragged me away from Clint.

Why the fuck is Elliot here? And What the fuck just happened?