✨Ice Berg II✨

Your P.O.V

I raced downstairs like a maniac and ran into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

Why the hell is Parker here? He has no reason to be here, I mean, to see me but why now? After everything he's done? Fuck that.

I rested my head against the door, I hear Elliot's voice sound through the house and my heart skips a beat. I love his voice so much, even when I had despised him at some moments. He'd always bring me back with his good looks and amazing voice.

It's his tool, it works. Trust me.

I stand up and pace around in the bathroom for minutes on end, and it didn't take long until Elliot had worried about me as he knocked on the door.

"Baby, is everything okay in there?" He asked, there was something with the way he said it that made it so adorable. "You've been in there for quite awhile".

I opened the door and plastered a short fake smile on my face as I grab him by his shirt and pull him into the bathroom with me.

He tilts his head and shuts the door, I lay against the sink as he's placing his hands on my hips.

"What's wrong?" He asked, he gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Parker's here...." I mumble, I almost started to tear up but I was trying my best to keep them back.

"Who?"

I scoff and remove his hands off my hips, I crossed my arms. "He's my ex".

"Oh shit......" He lightly replied, he dug his hands in his pocket. "Why did you guys break up?".

Tears began filling the corners of my eyes and I quickly batted them away as I violently began to blink.

"H- He, he cheated on me". I admit, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore so I let it all out as I quickly race towards his chest and dig my face into the crook of his neck.

He sighed deeply and rubbed my back as I cried, he shushed me gently and kissed my cheek. He continued to rub my back until I removed myself from his neck.

"Oh, Sweetheart". He said, he ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm so sorry".

"It's not your fault". I say, wiping away my tears with my sleeve.

"Here." He said, taking off his coat. "Use this".

I smiled a bit at him. "Thanks".

He held me close as I wiped my tears away, he felt so warm and cuddly that I just wanted to be like this with him all day.

"I'll kick his ass". He whispered into my ear. I pushed myself gently off his chest and shook my head.

"Don't, Elliot". I say concerned, his pupils grew wider as his hands were clenched into a fist. I knew this would happen but not at this moment in time. It was just out of the blue, I held his arms back.

"Elliot, he's stronger than you think".
I snap, he gives me an annoyed look.

"So I'm weak to you?" He grumbled, I shook
my head.

"No, it's just that he could hurt you really bad. Like Lannan did, I don't want to see you get hurt!" I exclaim, he shook his head.

"Elliot! Mark is waiting for you in the living room. Some guy is at the door too! I told him to wait outside though". Cray whispered harshly on the outside of the bathroom door.

Elliot shot a glance at me and rested his hand on the door nob. He leaned into my ear.

"Just watch". He whispered, a chill went down my spine as he opened the door.