✨Prosper II✨

(This chapter is going to get a little more sexual than the other chapters between you and Elliot. Without further a do, I hope you enjoy today's chapter!)

Your P.O.V
I couldn't believe Elliot agreed to the interview, not only under the name of Keem but under the understanding that it was him and Avaline. I mean, is he just playing me? I understand the views would get the crews views boosting but
Out of all the people he does it with Avaline?

Well, out of the blue. Avaline appeared after packing for Italy and now her and Elliot are actually going to do it together or Avaline would sue us for "Abuse". She made bruises on her skin to fake it and if me and Elliot did it together she would post a video about it. Ruining our lives for good.

I sat on the living room couch, trying to take my mind off the whole situation but it was so difficult because it truly pissed me off. Though,
I have to get over it. Avaline will be leaving, this is the last time I'll ever see her again.

Hopefully.

I sighed and laid back, I then saw Elliot peer around the corner and he sat beside me.

"What?" I hiss, looking at him annoyed.

"Don't be mad at me, baby". He pleaded, he put his hand on my thigh.

"Why shouldn't I? You just explained that you loved me and now you're during an interview with the biggest bitch in the world?!" I scorn, removing his hand.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. I love it when he does that and he knew that as she shot me a grin.

"Listen, I had no choice. She would ruin our lives if I didn't do it with her." He explained "Plus, my original plan was to do it with you". He smiled and rested his hand back on my thigh.

I groan "You're right, I'm sorry". I look at him sadly. "I just want you to myself, I need her to be gone already".

He put his hand on my cheek. "You do have me to yourself, and she'll be gone faster than you know it". He kissed my forehead and moved his hand down to neck. Then his other hand rested back to my cheek.

"What are you planning, Elliot?" I ask as I see a sly grin creep at the corner of his lips.

"Oh, nothing". He said smoothly, he stood up and looked at me.

I stood up as well and stood right in front of him. Elliot then grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Why don't we head to the bedroom". His hands traveled to my ass, which is obviously off limits. I pushed myself away from him and clicked my tongue.

"Maybe later, right now, you're gonna figure out this interview problem". I retort "Then we'll see what You're reward is". I wink and walk off, I take a glance back at him and he stood there speechless. Is was hilarious.

I happily walked back up to my room where Avaline moved out all her shit out of, thank god. As I walked in, I took a breath in and had smiled with glee as my old room smell was still lingering and not Avalines nasty ass Perfume.

I heard the door close in behind me as I walked further into my room. I looked behind me to see if anyone was in the room with me. It was Elliot, he bit his lip and slowly walked up to me. Backing me up against my desk.

"Elliot....?" I say, I was a little worried since I've never seen Elliot so eager before.

"I want you, now". He demanded, he dug his head into my neck and began sucking and biting. I couldn't help but let some moans slip through but at the moment I didn't want this to go on.

I pushed at his chest to lift his head up and luckily he stopped.

"Something, wrong?" He asked, his eyes shimmered with worry and it was so adorable.

"I'm just not in the mood to do anything, right now". I admit, he set his hands on my hips.

"That's okay". He said, he smiled at me as his fingers trailed through my hair.

Then the door opened and it was Kathleen,
She gasped as she thought she had seen us and Elliot having sex but I quickly dismissed that out of her brain. Even though we almost hit that stage.

"What's up?" I ask, she smiled at me.

"Me and Marcus are taking everyone on a vacation!" She shrieks happily. "We already got the tickets and guess where we're going?"

My eyes light up with happiness and so does Elliot's. "Japan?" I guess sarcastically

"Nope, we're going to Hawaii!"

-

After the news of the vacation happening, we were all heading to Hawaii in about two weeks. Which left us enough time to plan videos before we ever leave and enough time for us to plan things and pack.

It was also perfect because we were going to be going on the walk in a week which was about four days away since it's on Monday and today at Friday.

Everyone was sitting in the living room, we were watching old movies from our childhoods. It was really entertaining and we all engaged in light hearted conversations and happiness bounced among person to person in the room.

Lannan was mostly staring at me and Elliot throughout the entire movies as we kissed and hugged. I knew it affected Lannan but I know he'll find someone one day and he would care about me and Elliot's relationship anymore. I just want the best for Lannan.

I also want the best for Brodey, and Cray and everyone in the crew.

-

After the movies, Clint was finally invited to join the crew. We celebrated with cake and sang songs. While Elliot showed Clint his new room, Clint headed to his home and began packing.

Today was amazing.

Or so I thought.....

Elliot's Text Messages
Avaline: I miss you already
Elliot: I miss you too, but I'm
Happier with Y/N
Avaline: Are you really? Can she fuck you better than me?
Elliot:Well...
Avaline: Admit it, you want me back.
Elliot: Yeah, maybe a little bit 😍

HE IS SO FUCKING DEAD!