✨Downfall I✨

Your P.O.V
The next day was pure bliss, I spent the day with Kathleen and Marcus at a carnival then we walked around for awhile just talking about things that came to mind. I shed some light on about Avaline and Elliot which was turned down quickly after Kathleen demanded me to forget about Elliot and move on.

It's hard to forget someone you love, and I wish someone could relate to that. I mean, Kathleen's has had that type of heartbreak but she still puts heat down on me when I do these type of things. But, I gotta give her credit. She's looking out for me.

I sat at my desk, my legs over my chair and my eyes fixed on my phone. I was watching 'Dude Perfect' (Next Secret Novel?? :OO) Stereotype videos. They're pretty funny and entertaining and really gets my thoughts pumping when it comes down to making content.

Though, YouTube views have been going down and it sucks. Our views have been dropping which is resulting in less money that we gain in the next months.

So the new schedule Elliot arranges hopefully will get everything back to normal again. More hopefully YouTube will fix they're damn platform. Other than that, I had recently stumbled over Keemstars 'Leafyishere Interview'. Of course people in the comments were joking around saying it was a rip off of Shane Dawson's series 'The Mind Of Jake Paul' which was a great series but had ups and downs.

The whole series things really intrigued me, I mean. I'll get back lash for "Copying" Shane's Ideas. But, who said that Shane Dawson is the only one who can make a series?

I decided to just make a simple video, talking about YouTube and how broken it's been getting. Leave it there, then continue on with my day.

-

After I made my video and published it, I walked downstairs and happily saw a note on the front door. It said....

"Dear Fellow Crew,
Me and Avaline headed to the store real quick to get some things for a video today. Please don't wreck the house. Including you, Y/N.
From, Elliot".

I laughed at his comment and grabbed the note, crumbled it and threw it away. It was obvious trash and of course I didn't need to deal with it. As I made that final move. I happily smiled and walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast quickly and then go to get some coffee at Starbucks.

As I make my way into the kitchen, my phone rings. My heart drops down to my stomach. It's Elliot. Why am I freaking out? It's just him! I mean, I don't even like him anymore......lies. I still fucking love the little shit.

"Hello?" I say, answering the phone.

"Hey, Is there any eggs left?"

I roll my eyes "Yes, I was about to make breakfast but then you interrupted me". I say coldly.

"Oh, My bad". He says sarcastically with a laugh. "Okay, well I be home soon. See ya then".

"Okay, whatever". I say, I hang up the phone and begin making eggs and bacon.

Brodey and Cray walks in, big smiles smothered across their faces.

"What?" I retort

"Someone's grumpy". Brodey said, he walked up to me and hugged me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering what the hell you two are smiling for". I say confused

"Well, Me and Brodey thought of the best video idea!". Cray exclaimed, he showed a list of a bunch of video ideas. Including collabs with youtubers that are 100% more famous than us.

"We chose this one". Brodey added, he pointed at the second choice which was a Qna. Another simple video idea, so I didn't understand why they were so excited.

"Okay.....it's just a Qna". I say

"It's not JUST a Qna". Cray said, he then revealed an email from Markiplier himself. Which made my eyes widen in awe. Markiplier? Fucking markiplier? How?

"Wow, seriously? Are you bullshitting me?!" I exclaim, happily. But, also cautiously of course.

"Nope, it's 100% him!" Brodey said, he smiled widely.

"He's coming all the way over here just to record it with us!" Cray announced

I hug the both of them and told them that I was fixing breakfast. They went outside and I begin making breakfast.

-

After making breakfast, everyone ate. We all decided to head to a restaurant for lunch. We chose Olive Garden. Though, out of kindness. We decided to wait for Elliot and Avaline to come back. Though, of me course me out of anger and jealousy. I had bet that they already ate and if we waited we would just be wasting time. So we drove to Olive Garden.

As we pulled into the parking lot, got out and walked into the restaurant. I suddenly got a flashback of a memory I had here. It was the day my boyfriend had asked me out. It was the perfect setting too. It was in the middle of winter and I remember the beautiful colors and words that he had used when he asked me. It was special. Though, ever since he cheated on me. Those memories were pure black. His name was Parker Jay. He was a dick, he was rude to everyone but always so sweet too me.

He would always push others around, tell people to stay away from me because I was only his and I belonged to him. Which, I don't belong to anyone.

We got our table and we all sat down, fixing our attire.

"Brodey, What are you gonna get?" Cray asked him.

"Probably the salad". Brodey replied

"What about you, Y/N?". Cray asked me, I looked at him.

"Probably the chicke-" before I replied, the bell to the door rang and I looked. My heart stopped for a second as I realized it was my ex, Parker Jay.

I don't know why, but. All of a sudden, I just really needed Elliot by my side at that moment.