✨Gypsy IIII✨

✨Song: Wow.
✨Artist: Post Malone

Your P.O.V
I waited patiently for Lannan to return back with my food, but the line was so damn long and I could see Brodey groaning in annoyance.

Avaline and Elliot took a seat behind our table with Clint and Parker, I saw Parker grin at me cheekily and I glared at him. He's such a prick.

"We're lucky we got here a bit early, the line wasn't that big when we got here". Markus said, he grabbed Kathleen's hand gently and held it.

"Yeah". I agree, "I feel bad for Brodey, I know how inpatient he gets".

Cray looked behind him at Clint, Clint glared at him but doesn't say a word as he exchanges glances with Parker and Avaline.

"They all fucking freak me out". Cray said, he looked at Me.

"Agreed". I add, "Ms.Bitch over there pisses me off more than freaks me out, including the cheating bastard".

"Clint really ticks me off, more like". Markus said, "There's just something off about him".

Kathleen smiled a bit but she didn't add anything to the conversation. Though, after a few minutes. I saw Lannan and Brodey heading towards our seat with food.

Lannan sat beside me and Brodey sat beside Lannan. Lannan handed me my food and smiled.

"Thanks". I say, he smiled.

"You're welcome". He replied, he started to eat his food until Clint got up and walked over to us. He stood behind Kathleen.

Markus looked up at him and glared.

"Could you not breathe around my girlfriend?" Markus asked sarcastically.

Clint ignored his comment and looked straight at me.

"We need to talk, Y/N". Clint demanded, I look at Elliot who seems to be begging for me to talk to him as his eyes twinkled.

"And I need to eat". I reply smirking, I take a bite of my food and look away from Clint. I didn't want to deal with this prick and his stupid antics.

"Afterwards, then?" He questioned and I chuckled.

"Fine, But, Lannans coming with me". I say, Lannan agreed with a soft grunt.

"But Y/N, it's pri—"

"LANNAN IS COMING WITH" I repeat in a more bold tone, interrupting Clint.

"Fine". Clint said, he then walked back over to his seat and smiled at Parker. I had no idea what he was smiling for. But, all I wanted to do was smack that smile off his face.

After eating for minutes among minutes, we all had a chat to decided whether we'd go back to our hotels and sleep and get ready for the walk tomorrow or check out more of Portland.

"We should check out more places, I'm WAYYYY too awake to head to bed". Brodey stated, Lannan agreed and so did I. But, Markus and Kathleen looked so tired. So, they headed back home and took Crays keys since they all drove together. Cray joined me, Lannan, and Brodey and we headed out the door.

Until, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I forgot about the chat we were going to have before we leave. I turned around and it was Parker, Lannan stood in front of me and gently shoved Parker away from me as a warning. Clint walked over to us and stood beside Parker while Avaline and Elliot were still in the building.

Cray and Brodey looked at us confused.

"Go to the car, we'll be there in a sec". Lannan called out to them and they both nodded and headed to the car.

"So, What is this bullshit of a talk about?" I ask, entirely done with their attitude.

"We know you and Lannan like each other and we expect that you and Elliot really break up or else I'll expose that you've been cheating on Elliot the entire time". Clint said, I gritted my teeth while Lannan clenched his fist.

Lannan forcefully grabbed Clint's collar from his shirt. "Don't you fucking dare you son of a bitch, you have no proof of that. Y/N is in love with Elliot and that is final!" He yelled

"Knock it off". A voice said and behind Parker was Elliot. His tone was deep and it startled me a bit.

"Or what? Your gonna let this asshole ruin your ACTUAL girlfriends life?!" Lannan exclaimed, still hanging onto Clint's collar.

"No, I just want to get this walk over with so I can be with the woman I love". Elliot replied, calmly, he put his hand on lannans and removed it.

Lannan sighed.

"No more threats, we made a deal. We're gonna keep it. No addons". Elliot said to Clint, Clint nodded and then walked off with Parker to Avalines car.

Avaline walked out of the building and walked up to Elliot and stood beside him. She held his hand and kissed it gently as she brung it up to her lips and looked at me evilly.

Lannan looked at me. "Let's go". He suggested and I nodded. We headed off to the car and as we got in, Brodey and Cray were in the park while I was in the passenger seat while Lannan was driving.

We drove to a strange looking store, it was strange but also interesting and we parked in the parking lot and walked up the store, we opened up the door and walked in.

A man and a woman was behind the cash register and as we walked in and saw everything, we looked at each other in awe. There were trinkets and decorations, many amazing things that caught our eye. There was a glass turtle in the back of the store and I made my way towards it. I gently grabbed it and held it carefully as I admired it. Suddenly, I heard a voice that startled me a bit but then caused me to go into excitement and Nervousness.

"I saw that too, amazing, right?" An Irish voice said and my heart stopped. I turned around and it was the one and only Jacksepticeye.

"No way...." I said, breathlessly.