✨New Heights II✨

✨Your P.O.V✨

I couldn't believe that Elliot was jealous, I mean, he probably isn't and really does have a headache. But, the coincidence is strikingly strange. You shrugged and decided to ignore it for now. You just decided on having a good time and not letting this amazing day go to waste. So, in doing that. You head towards the area full of a pit of soft cubes that cushioned your fall. A rope hung on the ceiling so you got onto the rope and swung it a bit. You looked around for everyone and you saw Marcus and Kathleen in the back on the trampolines. You smiled at the thought of that being you with your special someone. Which, you were obviously hoping to be Elliot but of course, he's pissed right now.

You swung even more and as you do, you fly off the rope and land into the pit. You happy shriek as you rise out of the crowd of blocks and as you do. You see Brodey standing there, looking at you and he laughed a bit.

"Fun?" He asked, Grabbing the rope with his left hand.

I nodded and smiled as I got out of the pit, I padded Brodey on the shoulder.

"Good luck, you're gonna be suffocated by those blocks." I say before walking away.

I looked around for something else to do and I see Elliot talking to Cray by the rock climbing spot. I tilted my head and rushed over to them. They were talking about something that I couldn't catch clearly. But, as I make it over to them. Cray smiles at me nervously and Elliot looks away from me. They ended their conversation which left me standing there be awfully awkward.

"So..." I say, holding my hands behind my back. "What were you guys talking about?".

Elliot looked at me "None of you're business".

I glared at him and crossed my arms. "Excuse me?" I growl a bit. "What's your deal?"

Elliot sighed and walked off, heading towards the bathrooms downstairs. Cray ran his fingers through his mustache and looked at me.

"What's up with him?" I retort annoyed, looking at Cray. I realized what I had done. I lost my cool, again.

"He's dealing with something very personal right now." Cray told me, he rubbed his arm slightly.

I lift an eyebrow "That is...?"

"Personal". Cray added, he walked off.

I stood there annoyed, confused, and worried about Elliot. I wanted to chase after Elliot, but I was too afraid that he'd snap at me.

Before I could process what had just happened at that moment, Lannan had ran into me. Knocking me down onto the floor.

"Lannan!" I yell, starting to stand up.

"Oh, Shit, I'm sorry!" Lannan exclaimed, He offered a hand up and I was about to accept it until all of a sudden. Elliot charged into Lannan, sending both of them flying onto the ground.

"ELLIOT?!" I screamed, Elliot began tickling Lannan and they both began laughing happily. I caught my breath as I realized they were just messing around. I also noticed how Elliot seemed to be much better.

Elliot stood up, panting and so did Lannan.

"Got him for ya". Elliot told me, smiling. He walked over to me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just upset about something. But, I'm okay now."

I nod and grin, I thought about asking what he was upset about but I needed to respect his feelings and that if it's personal and he doesn't want to share it. Then, that's fine.

"It's okay." I tell him, I reach out for a hug and he accepts it. It made me a blush alot and to hide that blush, I raced to the block pit and jumped in with a shriek of excitement. I then see Elliot run towards the pit as well as I poke my head out. He jumped in and landed right beside me, I smiled big as he poked his head out and met my gaze. He smiled and bit his lip. I bit my lip as well, he began to get out and as he did, I did too.

"That was fun." He said, smiling.

"Yep". I agreed, I gave him a high five.

"We have two more hours here until we head to the nail place." He told me, looking at his watch. "What do you want to do next?".

I look over at the basketballs, the game is to throw the basketballs into the hoop while jumping on a trampoline.

"That." I say, pointing at the basketballs.

He grinned "Alright, prepare to lose."

"Oh please, We'll see about that".

--

After hours of fun, it was time to head to the nail place. I walked in with Kathleen and all the boys said they'd chill down at the bar. I rolled my eyes, and told them to go and not worry about us getting hit on. They all laughed but of course Elliot didn't crack a smile at that comment.

"You know what you're going to get?" Kathleen asked me, she looked at me.

"Yeah, white nails with a roses". I say

"Good choice." She told me, she told me about how she was getting black and gray nails because that's her and Marcus's favorite colors.

--

Finally, we got our nails done and headed to the bar to get the boys. As we get there, we see them in a crowd with a girl. She was pretty, actually. Gorgeous. Which made me feel pretty insecure. But, as we went to walk up to them. Elliot looked at me and then moved his arms towards the girl and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. As that happened, I stopped. I was so shocked.

They boys looked at me as Elliot stopped kissing her, I looked at Kathleen as tears began to fill my eyes and I ran out of the bar and headed left down the street. Before I raced out, I heard "Good One Elliot, you're such a prick!" which is what Lannan had said.

I heard the door to the bar open and heard the boys and Kathleen running outside to come find me. I tried to hide but it was no use, my sobbing could not be held in. I hit the wall and slid down, sobbing. The boys kneeled down and rubbed my arms and Kathleen had just sat beside me hand held me hand and gave me a hug. Then, Elliot walked out.

He walked over to us and all of them had glared at him with anger, so did I.

"What's the problem?" Elliot asked, crossing his arms.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell, I stand up quickly. "I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"

He looked at me, his eyes were shimmering in a way that I did not understand, nor did I care at this point.

"I LIKE YOU, ELLIOT!" I exclaim "IT"S SO DAMN OBVIOUS".

He looked at me "You like me?"

"No shit!". I retort

He looked at the ground shocked.

"But after that...." I add "I don't know I do anymore". I walk past him, hitting his shoulder as I head to the car.

"Let's go Home." Lannan said to Elliot, annoyed.