✨Prosper✨

Your P.O.V
After Lannan kissed me, everything's been a bit blurry. The whole situation between Clint and Elliot and Elliot and Lannan was hard to put my finger on. Why was it all happening today? I mean, I get Lannans part but why was Elliot so pissed over me asking Clint to join? Does he hate Clint or something?

I sat at the kitchen table playing with my plate of eggs, I couldn't eat. I was gobsmacked at the fact that Lannan would even put his lips on mine. I always thought of him as a brother and nothing more.

The kiss was good though.....

Besides the fact that the kiss was pleasant, I had to figure out how Elliot was feeling after the whole fight. I hadn't seen him all day though Kathleen has and she told me he was in the theater room we had recently added to the house.

She told me he wasn't very talkative and that he was wearing black shades to hide the black eye that Lannan gave him.

The fact is, Elliot was in fact upset and him and
Lannan probably weren't going to be speaking to each other anytime soon. The good news is, Avaline is leaving today and I finally get my room back. She's heading to Italy for a vacation and plans to go without Elliot because they want to spend time alone.

I was super happy about that news, mostly because I don't have to see that ugly bitches face anymore. But, mainly because I don't have to worry about talking to her every single day and having to see Elliot cuddle her and kiss her in the living room.

Though, I felt bad for Elliot because he truly loves her and I want the best for him. So, I headed into the theater room and of course, there he was. He was watching spider man homecoming and I laughed at the sight of it. He usually doesn't watch movies.

I sat beside him and gave him a few glances so that he would either say something or look at me. But, he didn't say a word and he didn't even give me a glance. It was concerning but I knew he would say something eventually.

"So.....how are you?" I ask

He sighs and removes his shades and looks at me, his nose was bruised at the top and his right eye was black. I gasped a bit and touched his nose with my finger. He didn't flinch, he grabbed my hand and moved it to his heart.

"I'm truly sorry, Y/N". He told me, his voice was gentle. "I made a mistake". He gently rubbed my hand with his thumb.

Tears begin to fill my eyes. "It's okay but what do you mean you made a mistake?"

"Seeing you with Clint and that guy at BoomShaka and all those other guys. I realized how special you are". He said, he rested his hand on my cheek. "I realized how many guys want you, like I do. But, I was too blind to realize you can be snatched by any guy in a second".

"Elliot..." I say

He put his thumb on my bottom lip. "Just kiss me already".

We both kissed, it was full of passion and love and I hopped onto his lap. Still melting in the kiss. He moved his hands up my waist and down. It was everything I've ever wanted. Then I removed my lips.

"What about, Avaline?" I asked, concerned.

"We broke up, that's why she's leaving me her while she's going to Italy".

His eyes shimmer and I smile and hug him, I get off his lap and we walk into the kitchen. Hand in hand, I stop.

"When is the walk gonna happen actually, since we  keep having it rescheduled?"

"Maybe in two weeks, or probably earlier. We'll see". He said "I just want to focus on you at the moment".

He kissed my forehead and I was smiling so brightly, I was a mess of blush and I hugged him tightly. He pulled me close.

"I love you". I say

"I love you too, baby". He replied

Then, I hear a squeal and see Kathleen, Marcus, and Lannan standing there. They all smiled at us and I realized that Lannan wasn't angry. I looked at Elliot and lifted my eyebrow.

"Elliot....?"

He looked at me "Hmm?"

"Lannans not angry". I say

"We talked after the fight". He said "I told him everything".

I nodded and smiled, Kathleen smiled brightly and announced at "Group Hug" and we all hugged each other. Cray and Brodey joined in and then I Clint joined as well. It turns out Clint spent the night and that there might be a possibility that he'll be a new member to the crew.

At this moment, I was so happy. I got the man I always wanted, the crew I always wanted, and the life I always wanted.

Then Elliot's phone rings, and it was none other than Keemstar. We all looked at each other puzzled and Elliot answered the phone.

"Hello?" Elliot said, he put it on speakerphone and set it on the counter.

"Hey! I was wondering if you could do an interview with me with you're girlfriend Avaline".

I glared at Elliot and harshly whispered. "I thought you said you two broke up".

Elliot nervously chuckled and looked at me. "Well, I haven't officially announced our breakup". He whispered

"You damn better". Lannan whispered annoyed

"Hello?" Keem said

"Uh! Well, um. Me and Avaline would be happy to do an interview!"

"Excuse me?!" I yell

"SHHHH!" Elliot shushed me

"Awesome! I'll tell you when the interview is tomorrow and then it'll be set".

"Cool, talk to you later Keem".

Elliot hung up and he turned to look at me, obviously I was pissed and gave him a glare. So did everyone else.

"Listen, me and Y/N are actually going to do it together. To announce that we're together and that me and Avaline broke up". Elliot said

"We'll see about that". Avaline said in an evil tone, we all look at her and her arms were crossed and a smirk was plastered across her face.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me......