✨ The Walk I ✨

Your P.O.V (Sorry for missing Monday's chapter! I was busy with homework and helping my grandpa with things so I
Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all!)

My mind was set on leaving the crew for good, I know it's messed up. Considering all of Elliot's worrying. But, after he had confessed to lying to me. The girl he had kissed asked him out over the phone, and he said yes. That's what Cray had told me. Which, crushed my heart.

So, out of spite. I decided to leave.

Packing all my things, tears running down my face. I close my suitcase and begin walking out of my room until Elliot barges in and grabs my suitcase from my hand and throws it down.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim, he shoves me a side and sits down on the corner of my bed. He looked at me with annoyance.

"What are you doing?" He asked, he said it with no emotion at all and it confused me.

"I'm leaving, dumbass". I say, with a growl as I pick up my suitcase. "Why don't you just go back to you're girlfriend?"

He tilted his head "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, the girl you kissed at the bar!" I say, annoyed. I open the door and he blocks my way as he rushes to step in front of me.

"Let me leave!"

He shook his head and held my arms down with his hands. "Listen to me, I'm not with her".

"Cray told me that you accepted her invitation to a date tomorrow!"

"Y/N....." He said, he mumbled a bit but I understood.

"What!?" I yell

"I need to move on, so do you". He tells me, he let's go of my arms.

"Excuse me?" I say, lifting a brow.

"She's going on the walk with us on Tuesday".

I froze, my anger was so big that I just stood there speechless.

"Well, too bad, because I'm leavi—"

All of a sudden, I feel a pair of soft lips hit mine and my eyes roll into the back of my head. Until he was done, I looked at him. My eyes were wide and I was completely shocked. Did he just fucking kiss me?

"You're not going anywhere, we need you here, you're special, and your staying". He told me in a scorn tone, he shut the door.

I bet he had locked every door possible, and I gave up on the idea of leaving. I knew I wasn't going too, I just wanted him to stop me. I mean, I'm head over heels for him and could you blame me? He just kissed me after accepting a date.

Not to forget, she's going on the walk with us. That's his idea of a apology?

I started to become even more angry and I punched the door with all my might inside of me. My punch had put a hole in the door and as it did, I opened the door and raced downstairs and walked into the living room to see Elliot and Marcus talking.

"You.Fucking.Prick!" I yell, I ran at Elliot and knock him down onto the ground.

"Y/N?!" Marcus exclaimed, he moved around behind the couch.

Elliot pushed me away and started panting "What the fuck!?"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACCEPTED HER DATE! I LIKE YOU AND YOU LIKE ME, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? ARE TRYING TO HURT ME?" I angrily yell, digging my nails into the carpet.

"Y/N-" Elliot begins to say until....

I see a guy come around the corner, he had blue eyes and blonde hair. His face was neutral but his style was completely different from what he showed himself to be. His clothing style was ripped jeans and a red and black jacket. I stood up, slowly, and out of confusion and curiosity ask...

"Who are you?"

The guy smiles and walks up to me, taking my hands. "Jacob Riley". He shakes my hand and then kisses it.

"Okay...." I look at Elliot and all he does his look at the ground.

"You are?" The guy asks, his eyes shimmered. Almost the same way that Elliot's eyes do.

"Y/N, L/N". I say

He looks at me and smiles "I see you're confused".

I nod and look at Elliot once more before looking at the guy again.

"Elliot told me that I should be with a girl like you, since I've been searching". He says "He's with my sister, Avaline".

I step back a bit and cross my arms "Who the fuck is Avaline?"

"The girl he kissed at the bar". Cray said, with a straight face.

"Are you shitting me right now?" I say to Elliot, he looks up at me. Then he comes up to me.

"Listen, After I kissed Avaline. I'm not gonna lie, I gained some feelings. Plus, after seeing you so hurt. I don't deserve you. I hurt a precious Gem, that Gem is you". His eyes sparkled a bit. "I want the best for you, and I know that Jacob is the one for you".

"Elliot...." I mumble

He holds my face with his hand "Just give it a chance". He let's go of my face and goes outside with Cray behind him.

I turn to look at Jacob who had a giant smile plastered across his face. I thought to myself.

"This is going to be fun..." Which is obvious sarcasm.

"So....Jacob, Tell me something about yourself".

"I'm really into you".

I snickered a bit and he had laughed.

"Actually, I'm a writer".

I looked at him with a smile "Really? That's cool, I actually am too".

He lifted an eyebrow "Huh". He said, biting his lip. "I guess Elliot can spot a good catch from a mile away".

"Aww stop it". I say, gushing.

He laughed "I meant me".

"Oh...."

"I'm kidding!" He said, he snickered. "Y/N".

I giggle a bit "Yes?".

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

Why not give it a chance...?

"Sure!".